SASS Wire Forum

SOLD -- THANKS

SOLD -- THANKS

Hi:

I have a Dillon Low Powder Sensor that needs help.  It was stored with the batteries in it, and they leaked.

I used alcohol to clean the junk that leaked out, but the buzzer/light do not work.

I did the same on the low primer sensor that was stored the same way, and it now works, but no-go with the low powder sensor.

If you are good with electronic stuff like this, I am selling it for $20 + shipping.

Thanks for looking

--Dawg

Here is Dillon's description & picture:

LOW POWDER SENSOR
Stock Number: 16306
Provides an audible and visual reminder when it's time to refill your powder reservoir. When the powder level drops to about 1000 grains, a buzzer will sound and a bright LED will light.

16306-low-powder-sensor.jpeg

16306-low-powder-sensor-2.jpeg

Dawg, I did the same thing on my 650 a couple years ago.

I happened to be in AZ for the winter so I went over and talked to them, tried to tell the whole story but half way through he stoped and said "heres your new one".

I told them it was my fault that I left the batters in it for long time. No matter heres you new one.

Might want to give them a call.

Whiskey Rick

42 minutes ago, Whiskey Rick, SASS#84292 said:

Dawg, I did the same thing on my 650 a couple years ago.

I happened to be in AZ for the winter so I went over and talked to them, tried to tell the whole story but half way through he stoped and said "heres your new one".

I told them it was my fault that I left the batters in it for long time. No matter heres you new one.

Might want to give them a call.

Whiskey Rick

They supposedly stopped the Lifetime Warrantee on all electronic items recently...however, last year I called them about a low primer sensor that I acquired that someone had left the batteries in. They replaced it free of charge and within a week.

Never know until you ask!!! 

Archived