SASS Wire Forum

Illowa Irregulars' May 15, 2022 Match Video - Fun Ending

Popcorn Kelly

This video highlights Illowa Irregulars' May 15, 2022 Cowboy Action Shooting match. It also contains a "you heard it here first" announcement about the Illinois State Match, as well as a special ending providing a perspective of our matches not often seen by others.  

For those of you familiar with my videos, you'll know they tend more towards a long format style, focusing a bit less on shooting full stages, and a little more on the backstory of our club, the event, with a little music thrown in for entertainment.  Just something a little different.  

57 minutes ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Great vid PK..looks like you have a good bunch of workers..luv 'ya range , how long has it been up & running ?

Next year will be out 30th anniversary.  PK

Great video as usual!  I loved the set-up portion at the end and the music was so appropriate. :P

Your club has a great range and I enjoyed shooting there last year on my way into EOT in the neighboring state.  Folks if you have not shot at this facility and have the chance to do so, don't hesitate.

Scout

On 5/17/2022 at 6:02 PM, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Great vid PK..looks like you have a good bunch of workers..luv 'ya range , how long has it been up & running ?

Yep, we do have a great group. Start time is set at 9:00 am. Not unusual to have 6 stages set-up, painted, and people headed home by 10:00.

Archived