SASS Wire Forum

Ruger NMV .357 X 5 1/2 High Gloss Stainless - Price Dropped

Excellent barely used condition.  I bought it when I planned to switch from .45 Colt to .38 Special to reduce recoil, but then I found a pair of slicked up NMV's at a good price, so never used this one.  As best I can tell, this is a stock pistol with no mods made.  The grips do have a few nicks on them.  If you need additional images, let me know I will do my best to provide them on a timely basis.  $800 shipped to your FFL.

IMG_4137  MOD.jpg

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

IMG_4151.JPG

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4149.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4133 MOD.jpg

Just wondering if John Barleycorn is ok since he usually jumps on these within minutes of being posted. Just concerned about a fellow cowboy.

Texas Maverick

7 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Just wondering if John Barleycorn is ok since he usually jumps on these within minutes of being posted. Just concerned about a fellow cowboy.

Texas Maverick

New Vaquero’s are now available for this price. Ruger has started their New Vaquero line back up and prices on used are dropping fast. I tried to tell folks to get while the getting was good, only a few listened. 

1 hour ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

New Vaquero’s are now available for this price. Ruger has started their New Vaquero line back up and prices on used are dropping fast. I tried to tell folks to get while the getting was good, only a few listened. 

Glad to see you are ok. That was my only concern since I hadn't seen you on here lately.

TM

1 hour ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I heard that clock ticking. 

• Lastcall Ranger changed the title to Ruger NMV .357 X 5 1/2 High Gloss Stainless - Price Dropped

Archived