SASS Wire Forum

Grand Opening of Cowboy Town in Lake Charles, Louisiana!

Hellbender

We finally made it!  

This morning the Up the Creek Gang had our Grand Opening of our brand new cowboy town that many of you contributed toward (THANK YOU THAN YOU THANK YOU!) and we and our guest shooters had a blast!  Below is a short video from this morning.  It starts with a walk through of the town before the shoot and continues with one shooter shooting at each of 6 stages.  I hope you enjoy the video and also that you will come join us.  

In addition to our twice a month matches (2nd and 4th Saturday of each month at 9am), our annual match, Bayou Blast, will be March 17 - 19, and here's a link to the schedule and registration form: https://www.upthecreekgang.com/bayou-blast-2023.  There is a discount for early registration and registration is limited to 110 shooters.  This is one shoot you don't want to miss!

Range looks really nice and well thought out….musta been some that McNeese brain bank bunch! B) I look forward to shooting there next time I down that way. 

Kajun

8 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Thanks Hellbender, nice job and great video.

Thank you Eyesa!

Congrats on the range Hellbender & crew, great vid...so that's what that Possum Skinner fella looks like :P...and that last Lady Gunfighter ain't no slouch either !

1 hour ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Congrats on the range Hellbender & crew, great vid...so that's what that Possum Skinner fella looks like :P...and that last Lady Gunfighter ain't no slouch either !

That was Nellie Blue, a long time shooter who started shooting gunfighter fairly recently :o

Archived