SASS Wire Forum

45C Reloading Components For Sale - **45C Case Gauge Available**

Had to make some changes due to personal issues so not going to be able to do SASS after all. I will be working through things that I had started gathering last year already. Starting with reloading supplies. I have the following for sale. I also have a good bit of powder but no idea how to sell it since I am not a hazmat dealer. If someone has an idea of how that works, let me know. 

Shipping will be the actual cost of whatever the cheapest way I can get it to you will be. 

New Dillon Precision 45C Case Gauge $20 ****Available Again********* shipping is 9.95 via USPS *******

8B09D69C-C107-440A-A736-36DB15797814.jpeg

8 hours ago, Nostrum Damus SASS #110702 said:

Sending PM about the rest of the bullets and stuff.

TRIED TO PM, IT SAID YOU CANNOT RECEIVE MESSAGES.  ODD.

That’s odd. I will see if I can PM you. Not letting me message you either. Try me at my email instead ddktexas@yahoo.com 

Very sorry you are leaving CAS!  I think we started aboutvthe same time and I sold you a top break 22?  Pm me what powders you have. I can meet and do a face to face if they are some I need. Again. Sad to see you going.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:20 AM, Robyn Gold said:
9 hours ago, Montana Mike said:

I will take the Dillon 45Colt die set.

Sounds good I will PM you

• Robyn Gold changed the title to 45C Reloading Components For Sale - ***45C Caliber Conversion still Available***
On 5/13/2022 at 10:30 PM, Redtheripper said:

I’ll take the case gauge

hey Redtheripper, were you still interested in this? If not I can mark it available again, just let me know asap please.

I’ll take the 45 conversion kit, let me know how you want to proceed, thnx,

3 hours ago, Canton Chris said:

I’ll take the 45 conversion kit, let me know how you want to proceed, thnx,

Sounds good. I will PM you

• Robyn Gold changed the title to 45C Reloading Components For Sale - **45C Case Gauge Available**

Archived