SASS Wire Forum

LOCAS Picture from No Man's Land 2022

LOCAS in Attendance (from left to right): Madame Moog, Pinky Pistols, Gunnby, High Cotton Kitty, Sass E Pants, Sunflower Bee, Pocket Rocket, Heartbreaker Haley, Foxplay Kid, Ginger Death, Lightening Livvy, Jesse Jane JJ, Oakley Rose, Mo Betta, Dancin' Angel, Bellamy Belle, Tac Hammer, Carpet Bagger Carly, Hawkeye Gin, Greta Dee, Lady RImfire, Sue Render, Calico Cricket, Sure Shot Shawanda, Midwest Hale, Dolly Cottonwood, Shootin’ Sharyn, Cherokee Rose, Tilly Two Spurs, Buckskin Barb, Ennah Tizzy, Angie Oakley, Chickie Winsome, Purdy Sharp, Kay Sadeeya, Dynamite Deed, Silver Willow, Becca Boo, Jailhouse Jesse.

image.thumb.jpeg.3146dc392f80d1cbac57789146248933.jpeg

Fort White Cowboy Cavalry are OUTSTANDING!! They put on one heck of a match. I wasn’t at the Ladies Match however, I attend the Dark Days black powder championships every January. FWCC club is friendly! Has great bays/berms. Many are covered and there are fans for summertime. If you have the chance to go…GO! If you want to be a part of the Dark Side…come in January! 

I hope to be able to attend the Ladies match in 2023. I had a previous commitment this year. 

Big hugs and May the Smoke Be with You!

Scarlett

Follow this link for the rest of the pictures from No Man's Land

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassfl/posts/2050700981775011

Archived