SASS Wire Forum

SPF TTN Hammer 12 GA FS FTF $650

Cleaning out some space in my gun safe, and I have 3 Coach Guns, so the TTN is the odd-man out.

It's one of the earlier (3 digit serial number) imported from China.  I bought it used from a fella on here, who claims he used it in a few matches then left it in his safe for many years.  I thought I might try Classic Cowboy and used it in a couple monthly matches and decided to stay with internal hammer shotguns.

It appears to be still box stock; definitely no champhering on the chamber mouths, but it shucks higher grade ammo and BP Reloads fine.  Some cheap ammo like Estate tends to open roughly.

I've reduced the price from what I paid for it because of the cracked stock in the wrist area.  I repaired it with epoxy, with a stainless steel screw imbedded under filling that doesn't quite match the stain.  The design of the gun has vertical screws from the tang to the trigger plate, and also horizontal screws pulling the two side plates towards each other, so the crack is supported on all sides.  I'm very confident in the repair.  However, I'm selling it face-to-face so the buyer has ample time to examine it thoroughly.  I've used it in a couple matches after the repair and it shows no signs of further weakening.

It can be seen in Middle Tennessee or Bowling Green KY areas.  I plan to have it with me at the TN State match in early June, and also at monthly matches at Wartrace and Green River Gunslingers.

image 00.jpeg

image1 (8).jpeg

image3 (2).jpeg

image5 (1).jpeg

image6 noted.jpg

Jake,

I would be interested if you don't sell it face to face. Please let me know. 

Jax T

15 hours ago, Salty Pawl said:

Do you have a pic of the hammer faces?

Thanx,

SP

It looks like the original owner did a little filing on the face of the left hammer so that it would strike a little more squarely.  I haven't touched these.

IMG_2725.jpg

On 6/9/2022 at 2:34 PM, Red River Vaquero said:

Diamond Jake, is this still available? I am very interested and live local.

Sorry.  Sold pending funds.  I'll let you know if the other guy drops out for some reason.

• Diamond Jake changed the title to SPF TTN Hammer 12 GA FS FTF $650

Archived