SASS Wire Forum

This wind!

I could see the mountains at sunrise but they’re lost in the dust now. It put me in mind of a JG Ballard book I read many years ago. :blink:
Except this wind isn’t from nowhere. It’s from Arizona. I can tell because two Roadrunners, a cactus, a Grand Canyon brochure, a broken bottle of Tequila and a bumper sticker for Joe Arpaio just blew up against the side of the house.

I hope things turn out better than they did in the book!

D326ECA3-7D7F-45F0-B9FB-D75A875747B2.jpeg

Wherever you live, to quote Roseanne Roseannadanna, "It just goes to show you. It's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another." 

We get it here as well and the movement of tons of earth is kinda scary!

5 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I have another name for it. Several in fact. :angry::angry:

Don't worry...It's  just part of the Terra Forming needed for when our overlords take over the planet and mine it to supply their vast empirical efforts in other parts of the galaxy...

Of course the first to die when this happens will be the politicians and the Greenies, so there is a plus side.

:lol:

Danged wind and warm temps have the fire dangers in Colorado and New Mexico on the extreme range! I just watched Lee Marvin singing "Wanderin' Star".  We could sure use some weather like that! Anytime I have to walk out when it is misty/drizzling, I start singing/growling the song.^_^

Finally a calm day! 

Archived