SASS Wire Forum

Update: 2022 SASS Western Regional

Roger Rapid

Howdy cowpokes…

We have some new happenings at the 2022 SASS Western Regional / 27th Annual Chorro Valley Shoot-Out, Aug 10-14, 2022 to heighten your experience with us:

In the past, we’ve shot six stages a day, two waves of shooters, on two days. This year, to help keep you sharp and improve your opportunity for the gold, we will be shooting four stages a day, two waves of shooters, over three days.

For those of you who would like to diversify your entertainment in evenings (and by popular request), we’ve added a family-friendly Bingo night to our events.

Several years ago, we had a very fun jam going around our campfire, and we'd like to bring it back. We know there are a bunch of acoustic musicians among you, so bring your guitars, banjos, mandolins, etc., and come pick and sing with us. And when you’re ready for sticky fingers, S’mores will be provided.

—> Watch the Schedule of Events on our home page - www.chorrovalleyregulators.com - for updates on when these and other events will be taking place.

—> You didn’t register or reserve a campsite yet? We've got an easy fix for you - just  CLICK HERE to easily register on-line and reserve your campsite.

—> To enjoy a four minute video about the SASS Western Regional / Chorro Valley Shoot-Out  CLICK HERE.

Come shoot with us!

We look forward to seeing you in August…
Roger Rapid

That music thing sounds good! I know from my experience making my way around in the past that there were some pretty darn good musicians there.

Bingo!

• 2 weeks later...

Our "Who's Coming" list (as of 5/9) is now posted. Go to: www.chorrovalleyregulators.com or CLICK HERE.

Gonna be a super match - hope you will join the Who's Coming list!!!

RR

Archived