SASS Wire Forum

[WITHDRAWN] New Original Henry 1860 Rifle

Unfortunately, I simply never have the time to shoot anymore, so these beauties need to find a new and loving home.

1. The New Original 1860 Henry Rifle made by Henry USA. 45 Colt. Lifetime guarantee and impeccable customer service as always from Henry. NEW and UNFIRED. I brought this little beauty to the outdoor range last Saturday and ran exactly 20 rounds through her. As expected, she shoots soft and sweet! Box, papers, etc. Beautifully figured wood. $2000 WITHDRAWN

2. Chiappa 1887 Lever Action Shotgun. 12 Gauge. Lassiter Drop-2 Mod. LIKE NEW (Only taken to range once for a total of 12 shells.) Comes with spare wood stock (not shown) that I picked up at a great price as well as the leather butt pad cover. Also mint condition. Box, papers, etc. $1500

Payments are flexible — PayPal, Zelle, bank transfer, cryptocurrency, USPS money orders (max $500 per order, please), or cash (face-to-face) only.

Free shipping from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your FFL.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed.

W.B.

LongGuns1.jpg

LongGuns2.jpg

LongGuns3.jpg

LongGuns4.jpg

LongGuns5.jpg

LongGuns6.jpg

Come on Silver Creek, you know you need one!!!

Sold pending funds to Charlie Two Feathers. :)

Thanks again, everyone.

PS —The Henry 1860 is still available, but I'll be happy to keep it as an expensive wall-hanger if nobody wants it. No worries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wade Butcher changed the title to [FS] New Original Henry 1860 Rifle | New Lower Price!
  • Wade Butcher changed the title to [WITHDRAWN] New Original Henry 1860 Rifle

Archived