SASS Wire Forum

Anyone Wake Up In The Morning With a Song Stuck In Their Head?

Cypress Sun

Two days ago I learned the group "War" is coming to a local venue by way of the tv. I also learned "Cisco Kid is a friend of mine" and I hear that over and over and over...

woke this morning to "take another little piece of my heart" and cannot for the life of me figure out why , but its stayed all day so im sure there is something hgoing on in-between my ears im not cognizant of 

Had one about a month ago, ear worm that stuck for about 3 days.   Thanks to this thread, it's back:

"Where, oh where are you toninght?   Why did you leave me here all ah-looooone"

don't know why it came to me, probably hadn't heard it in 40 years.....but it's back with a vengence.

36 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Does waking up with your underwear on your head count?

stock-vector-cartoon-super-kid-with-underwear-on-his-head-and-a-blanket-cape-733861615.jpg

............................................................ yes ... :blush:

2 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Does waking up with your underwear on your head count?

stock-vector-cartoon-super-kid-with-underwear-on-his-head-and-a-blanket-cape-733861615.jpg

When you wake up with underwear on your head, you really don't want to look for your hat.:ph34r:

8 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

301074865_Screenshot2022-05-12152126.jpg.8a288e22d59f1099b1a37d8bf4a12e52.jpg

image.png.66da33a7e03c5cef762719bf35b4f567.png1600158213_Weepingemoji.png.20ba17fbc2c8e017f8c36ed6f7726858.png

shopping in a really great record store was an experience one had to live , they dont know that feeling and they have no idea they came in 34rpm , 33rpm , 78rpm , and tubes .........but i had all of them once in my life as well as the paper rolls that made the p[iano play , 

Archived