SASS Wire Forum

TN Williams is in the 'Dog House' now.....

:o

Last evening, I was visiting TN Williams and his lovely 'Stagecoach Driver'  when the subject came up about

death and remarriage.     Let me just say that poor ole TN don't know when to keep that hole in his face shut.

His 'Lovely' was telling him that should she die first, she would like for him to feel free to remarry.

Of course, in his hesitation, he agreed that it would probably be best should he find the right lady.

The lovely Ms.Williams ask him..... "do you think you would let her live here in my house"?

TN replied...... " Well, I would consider it.   It is a nice house and I would hate to move anywhere".

Again, she ask..... "Would you let her sleep in my bed"

TN replied..... "Well, probably.  Its a new bed and I would hate to give it away and buy another new one".

And again, the lovely Ms.Williams continued..... "And would you let her shoot 'MY' guns".

of which TN replied..... "No.   No way.    She prefers the .45 Colt calibers".

I think ole TW has a dental appointment this morning..... :o

..........Widder

Told my wife I'd just hire a maid next time. No need to marry again. OMG I'll never joke like that again!

OK, I will. But I'm JOKING!

090277B1-2729-4900-8392-9DE81118451F.jpeg

In these cases, ignorance is truly bliss!!

Schoolmarm is convinced that I’m really challenged!

Every time she asks me those questions, I shrug and say, “I don’t know!”

That’s the perfect description of “Blissful ignorance” B)

I know for a fact I wouldn't get married again. For starters, I can't imagine myself being filled with dumb luck enough to find a Mrs. Doc twice in one lifetime. Second, I can't imagine finding a woman willing to put up with all of my nonsense. Wait... I guess that's a big part of the first one, isn't it?

8 hours ago, DocWard said:

I know for a fact I wouldn't get married again. For starters, I can't imagine myself being filled with dumb luck enough to find a Mrs. Doc twice in one lifetime. Second, I can't imagine finding a woman willing to put up with all of my nonsense. Wait... I guess that's a big part of the first one, isn't it?

And that's the truth right there.

There was only one woman put on this earth that would love me and take care of me as no other woman could. 

36 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

The bunkhouse boss said she was gonna leave me if'n I didn't quit drinking hard whiskey. 

That's proof whiskey gets rid of aches and pains right there.

I don't believe my dear Wife could tolerate me even after near 40 years without me tasting a little whisky in the evening.

19 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

The bunkhouse boss said she was gonna leave me if'n I didn't quit drinking hard whiskey. 

That's proof whiskey gets rid of aches and pains right there.

Bet you didn't see her for a week.

It would have taken at least that long for the swelling to go down.:D

Archived