SASS Wire Forum

Ups and Downs

Barry Sloe

The last few days have definitely seen some ups and downs.

About a week and a half ago our dog, Tippy, was diagnosed with: 1) large mass in her chest, 2) small mass towards her tail, & 3) her lungs were in terrible shape.  They couldn't tell without spending $$$ if it was cancer.  We decided to ensure she was comfortable and happy, no more procedures that she hated.

Yesterday was a road trip to Silver City, NM to pick up our new travel trailer.  The trailer looks good, momma is happy with it, and we made it home safe.

This morning Tippy took a bad turn and was gone by 7 am.  Not a good start to the day.  We had about 7 good days with her after her diagnosis, so we are happy about that.

Went and filled my truck after the road trip.  I have never, ever put $130 of fuel (diesel) in any vehicle before.  It was a little below the 1/4 mark.

On top of all this, I have a sinus infection that has a horse pill for a cure.

Thanks for listening.  I miss Tippy already.

BS

Our sincere condolences on your loss of Tippy. It is always such a sad time in our lives. She will be waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you.

Eyesa & Ellie

Saddened by the passing of your companion. I HATE when they suffer.

The laughs and fond memories will make you smile as the hurt subsides.

Don’t wait too long to find another friend!!

So sorry

I hope you feel better soon. A rough time indeed. :(

Our condolences on the loss of Tippy. When we lost our Llewellyn Arlo back in 2014 it was the most painful loss I had experienced. But eventually I was able to remember the good times we had with him. We currently have a 9 and 10 year old German Shepherds, we spoil them rotten and try our hardest to enjoy the hell out of every day we have with them.

Archived