SASS Wire Forum

I have taken the advice of ........

..... Doc Shapiros' smart and intelligent wife.

And I have, for the first time since I first joined in 2002, actually put a poster on my "ignore" list ......

.... (never done that before, .... feels kinda good considering who I is now ignorating)  :)

16 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

And I have, for the first time since I first joined in 2002, actually put a poster on my "ignore" list ......

.... (never done that before, .... feels kinda good considering who I is now ignorating)  :)

Ah, c'mon friend.  Let's me and you start all over.

36 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Can we see the list ? You know just for kicks!:P

28 minutes ago, Sundog said:

Ah, c'mon friend.  Let's me and you start all over.

..... unless you have become  an "also another person" ..... 'tweren't you ....   ;)

9 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Can we see the list ? You know just for kicks!:P

..... I know not how to do that , something about 4 categorys ...... 

:P

51 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Based on your experience, I just did the same. It's marvelous. 

What does ignoring someone do for you?

I put TN Williams on my 'Ignore' list last summer to aggravate him.

He called me on the phone and ask WHY I put him on my ignore list.    I just laughed.

..........Widder

I didn't block the last troll cause it gave me insight into a true keyboard warrior. An insight into a true Ahole.

Since I have been on forums, I have put one person on ignore. It was on this forum. I will not name names. I am happier for it.

I almost did once. But the guy left.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to ignore myself.  :D

14 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

As long as you can reply, you know you're not on someones ig

Well that just takes all the guesswork out of it

7 minutes ago, .44bang said:

You are the devil :D

NOPE!! Widder ain’t the devil!!  I know this because me ‘n’ Widder is pards!!

My lawyer, J. Mark Flint, has informed me that the devil has a permanent restraining order/order of protection against me!!

4 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I'll miss ya' Wallaby   :wub:

Yes, but you're aim is getting better!

54 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Ba dum tss - YouTube

Thank you, thank you! Be sure to catch my show tomorrow night and tip your waitress because she's working hard for you!

4 hours ago, Sundog said:

Wallaby, just an FYI. 

I always wanted to go to Australia.  Still wantin to go... as long as I don't have to eat Vegemite sandwiches.

...... it's  requirement, ... if you don't comply we make you drink Fosters beer ........  <_<

Just now, Doc Shapiro said:

@Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 my bride is indeed a very wise woman.  Not sure why she agreed to marry me.  That said, our 28th anniversary is on Saturday.  So I must have done something right, at some point, in the past.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!  :D

(she probably doesn't to go through that whole "training" thing again ;)"   :wub:

Just now, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!  :D

(she probably doesn't to go through that whole "training" thing again ;)"   :wub:

I expect not.  Unfortunately, my band (Deer Head Fridge) has a gig on Saturday night.  She's going to take some pictures, shoot some video, and enjoy the evening while I work.  Interestingly, the place we're playing is a Hotel & Saloon from the mid 1800's.  It's in Gold Country out here in CA.  The place is haunted by a woman who "worked" the hotel during the era.  When I found out that the venue is haunted I started researching it.  Apparently this place, and one down the street from the same era are both haunted.  While reading up about the ghosts and hauntings, the lyrics for a song just "popped" into my head.  We're going to close the show on Saturday with that song.  All I can say is that I hope the ghosts like it.  Otherwise I may be in for an "interesting" evening.

If you're interested, here's the song:

43 minutes ago, Doc Shapiro said:

I expect not.  Unfortunately, my band (Deer Head Fridge) has a gig on Saturday night.  She's going to take some pictures, shoot some video, and enjoy the evening while I work.  Interestingly, the place we're playing is a Hotel & Saloon from the mid 1800's.  It's in Gold Country out here in CA.  The place is haunted by a woman who "worked" the hotel during the era.  When I found out that the venue is haunted I started researching it.  Apparently this place, and one down the street from the same era are both haunted.  While reading up about the ghosts and hauntings, the lyrics for a song just "popped" into my head.  We're going to close the show on Saturday with that song.  All I can say is that I hope the ghosts like it.  Otherwise I may be in for an "interesting" evening.

If you're interested, here's the song:

Liked and subscribed. :D

Hey Wallaby Jack, can you see the post from the guy in the red shirt and white suspenders above mine?

6 hours ago, Doc Shapiro said:

@Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 my bride is indeed a very wise woman.  Not sure why she agreed to marry me.  That said, our 28th anniversary is on Saturday.  So I must have done something right, at some point, in the past.

Happy Anniversary, may you have many more.

7 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I dunno yet, but it's a feature that I've never used before; ... I have high hopes for it ...  :)

I have found it works on the person you want to ignore but doesn't work when someone else quotes them. In my case I see the quote and then want to read the train wreck that started the conversation.

8 hours ago, Doc Shapiro said:

But ain't you happy she did?

I was always sort of startled when my wife told me she loved me.  I have never considered my self very lovable.

Day after tomorrow will mark seven years since she passed over.  I sure miss her.

When they announced our engagement at our Church, an older lady behind us said to her friend "She's marrying him?" Thank God she has been the best part of my life for almost 38 years.

And Happy Anniversary!

Archived