SASS Wire Forum

"Guns spoken for" off the market Pietta Great Western Californian 45lc

LNIB Pietta Great Western Californian 45lc, 4 click, no transfer bar. Untuned factory stock action.

$950.00 shipped to your FFL. Open to trades, what you got? Looking for double action 357 revolver. Payment via cashier check-money order. "1st I'll take em" posted gets them. 

20220505_142439.jpg

20220505_142553.jpg

20220505_142800.jpg

Those are beautiful pistols! Not the greatest photography to show them to best advantage;), but beautiful anyhow. My first pistols for CAS were 2 GW2s and I wouldn't buy anything else. I'm an "authenticity snob" and I feel like I'm shooting something an average westerner who carried a pistol would have and use. Anyhow..... I shoot mine stock (and they are sweet) and load my own 250 grain .45LC and it gives me a "warm and wonderful" (and superior) feeling. At 83, I actually fudge upwards on recommended loads of Bullseye, which is all I've ever loaded.  So,,,,enjoy those GW2s, whoever buys them.

Ornery Cuss

• TUCO SASS #46748 changed the title to REDUCED Pietta Great Western Californian 45lc
  • TUCO SASS #46748 changed the title to LAST REDUCED PRICE Pietta Great Western Californian 45lc

From the picture it looks like the top revolver is 4 3/4 inch and the bottom one is 5 1/2 inch.  Maybe it's my old eyes?

• TUCO SASS #46748 changed the title to "Guns spoken for" off the market Pietta Great Western Californian 45lc

Archived