SASS Wire Forum

Young Guns Announcement

Mark your calendars for the first annual youths only match

“YOUNG GUNS”

July 23rd, 2022

Hosted by The Fort White Cowboy Cavalry

6 stage match for youth 18yo and younger, written by youth (as we know that what they find fun is not the same as what the adults do), tweaked by adults. Lunch will be provided after the match.

We supported the Lady’s this past weekend with an record breaking turn out, now let’s do the same for our youth!
If you have any questions please let me know. Match application is attached. If you are an adult and have no youth in the match, it is $15 for lunch. Please let me know if you plan to come so we can keep an accurate head count for lunch!

CONFEDERATE COLT

7 minutes ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

6 stage match for youth 18yo and younger, written by youth (as we know that what they find fun is not the same as what the adults do)

Would be very interesting to see those stages :)

8 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

We're going to try to get Iron Cowboy and Kid Flash there.  It's a haul, but I'm sure it will be fun.

We would love to have y'all come down.  Hope you can work it out.  

Captain bill Burt Hi it’s Bucky buckskin I am putting together the youth match and would love to have you guys attend hope you can make it work we will have 6 stages and hopefully a team stage like  with a parent and kid team and maybe even a little man on man set up if we have enough kids we will do lunch and ice cream after the match

1 hour ago, Mr w said:

Captain bill Burt Hi it’s Bucky buckskin I am putting together the youth match and would love to have you guys attend hope you can make it work we will have 6 stages and hopefully a team stage like  with a parent and kid team and maybe even a little man on man set up if we have enough kids we will do lunch and ice cream after the match

Hi Bucky!

It sounds great!  The timing is right with the kids out of school for the summer (and Shootin Sharyn too).  If I can't get off work they may have to make that run without me. 

Iron Cowboy already said he's going, even if he has to drive himself.

Archived