SASS Wire Forum

Just my luck

Turkey Flats Jack

I ordered a pair of model p's through my local shop. Took a week for them to come in. Took me 2 weeks to find the time to pick them up. They shoot great and feel nice in my hands. But I can't kick the empty brass out of the one. I'm gonna call cimarron this week. Hopefully they can just send me the part. 

After looking at parts list the ejector rods are in fact caliber specific. Looks like this one was put together early Monday morning lol

20220501_231441.jpg

20220501_231540.jpg

UPDATE:

just called Cimarron and they were quick to resolve the issue. Explained what was going on and got an immediate apology and offer to ship the new ejector rod. The rep even went as far as explaining how to remove the housing and unscrew the head to attach the new rod. I asked if I could purchase a bullseye head so both pistols would match. He immediately apologized again and added the bullseye head at no charge. All in all I was on the phone under 7 minutes. I have quite a few cimarron guns and this is the second time i've had to call for an oversight. Both times it was a simple fix and quick action by them. 

Ya, the .357 ejector rod should be "shaved" on one side, or smaller diameter to clear the chamber mouth. A .44/.45 ejector got put into the wrong gun.

Glad to see you bought the proper barrel length.:P:D:P

1 hour ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Glad to see you bought the proper barrel length.:P:D:P

I didn't have any luck finding the right barrel length in 357 rugers. Figured these would have to do. 

Ah, Monday, the bane of every retail establishment existence. 

Hope they just send you a new rod, it would be the most expedient. 

Do keep us updated, please. 

Archived