SASS Wire Forum

Shout out to the North Alabama Regulators

Tn Tombstone

I have to say a great big thank you and good job on the Alabama State Match. Branchwater wrote some fantastic stages, everything was on the range, the range looks better and better every time I go down there. Scotch Before Noon, TKD and Buzz have been working hard and it shows. Thanks to everyone that had a hand in the match it takes a good team to pull that off. Barkeep in the chicken suit was fun, the match did put the fun factor up front.

That dang song keeps going through my head but what the heck.

Again great job, thank you and we will be back.

TN Tombstone is spot on. I have only been to a few "big" matches, this one takes the cake... err a errr ... the chicken. So much fun. So many little details that just made it all come together. Hats off to the NAR crew.

Yea buddy!! This has to be one of the best shoots that I have ever been at. A great time and also a great big thank you to all who worked and the owners for putting this on for us and for putting up with us. Look forward to being there again! Good shootin'!

1 hour ago, Preacherman said:

Yea buddy!! This has to be one of the best shoots that I have ever been at. A great time and also a great big thank you to all who worked and the owners for putting this on for us and for putting up with us. Look forward to being there again! Good shootin'!

Nice shooting with you again Preacherman!  I'll email the Posse photo to you this evening.

On 5/2/2022 at 12:07 AM, Tennessee williams said:

Great big fun match! Had a great time! It felt like home with all the chicken feet floating around:D!

I thought I saw someone putting a huge chicken foot on your cart the 1st stage of day 2, & again on stage 4, but I didn't recognize them.

Yup, a fantastic time with a great bunch of folks. Here is Posse 10, @Barkeep Casey I think Posse 10 probably had more awards than Posse 1! We need to check those ballots, ya just can't trust a guy in a chicken suit...:D

Posse 10.jpg

I wanted to take a second and personally thank each and every person who came out and supported us at this match.

This match was totally new for me to write and set up. Going into this, I was a little scared that I might have missed the mark, and didn't really know how it was going to shake out. 

If it did anything, it proved to me that you can have silly, laugh out loud fun and still compete at the highest level that you wanted to all in the same match.

Don't get me wrong...There was a razor thin edge. And you can balance on that edge as much as you wanted. Some of us handled it just fine. Some of us fell over on it. But we all still had a great time.

With fuel prices, ammo scarcity and high prices, inflation, the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and everything else going on in this world, y'all could have decided to do anything you wanted to do last weekend. I just hope that y'all left with as big a smile as I had and know how much I truly appreciate y'all and the support you've given to me, and the North Alabama Regulators over the past several years.

Planning has already started for the next one, although I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to top this one... But we sure will try.

Er er er errrrrrrrrrr

Once again, the North Alabama Regulators have exceeded expectations.  Loved the stages.  Several ways to shoot them and quite a few opportunities to get over confident with the big and close.  Lots of clean shooters, however, I was not one of them.  It was that over confident thing I was talking about.  

15 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Yup, a fantastic time with a great bunch of folks. Here is Posse 10, @Barkeep Casey I think Posse 10 probably had more awards than Posse 1! We need to check those ballots, ya just can't trust a guy in a chicken suit...:D

Posse 10.jpg

A bunch of reprobates on Posse 10 as well. I would have felt right at home!

Oh by the way @Tennessee williams stopped at a restaurant on my home Sunday and had nanner pudding! :P

Archived