SASS Wire Forum

Youth day

Today our range hosted boy scouts, girl scouts and children of members. They had opportunity to shoot 22 rifles  bench rest, trap, skeet, archery,  airguns,blackpowder and lever guns. Yours truly supplied ammo and guns for lever action. 6 rounds 6 falling plates at 20 yards. Even let few parents take couple rounds. I  roughly estimate I need to reload around 2000 rounds to replace what we used. D@#$ good time and faces on them and having them coming to shake our hands saying thank you is worth it and more. I feel I should thank them for all the fun I had. By the way I will be sitting out front of the saloon with tin cup collecting any spare primers yall have. :lol:

YOU LET THEM ALL SHOOT GUNS???????

I guess they didn't read Gersh Kuntzman's report. 

Or didn't believe it!

106424195_1489960544516619_2915431831577038245_n.jpg

And he thinks he's Man???? My ten year old niece couldn't get enough!

Took my Grandson out last weekend. Shot the AR22s & then went & shot the AR & Mini.Had a blast.Had him chase the Brass.

Largo

On 5/1/2022 at 10:07 AM, .44bang said:

He should get checked, he probably had ptsd before it shot an AR15. In the end it was a good experience for him.

Yes, pillow fights in college have irreversibly harmed many a "man".

Archived