SASS Wire Forum

Putin joke

Putin dies and goes to hell, but after a while, he is given a day off for good behavior.

So he goes to Moscow, enters a bar, orders a drink, and asks the bartender:

-Is Crimea ours?

-Yes, it is.

-And the Donbas?

-Also ours.

-And Kyiv?

-We got that too.

Satisfied, Putin drinks, and asks:

-Thanks, how much do I owe you?

-5 euros.

That b@$$+@Rd ain't no joke! :angry::angry::angry:  The thousands of innocent civilian he and his murderous minions (I won't dignify them by calling them soldiers!) have slaughtered, and continue killing are definitely no joke.  Be nice if somebody could take him out, one way or another!  

Sadly, a 22-year old former Marine went over to help defend the Ukrainian people, and has been KIA, leaving a young wife and 7-month-old son!  RIP.

|

|:FlagAm:

|

They made jokes about Hitler and Hirohito. That’s not to say they were a joke.  Same with Vlad. A joke is an insult to him.
I’m sure the Ukrainians have plenty. Most of them, I’m sure, if translated couldn’t be told in this forum.

14 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

They made jokes about Hitler and Hirohito. That’s not to say they were a joke.  Same with Vlad. A joke is an insult to him.
I’m sure the Ukrainians have plenty. Most of them, I’m sure, if translated couldn’t be told in this forum.

I really only heard <expletive deleted> Putin! And the speakers were ethnic Russian.  :ph34r:

One report has Putin going in for abdominal cancer surgery, soon. I wonder if he will say something like what President Reagan said just before they put him under to save him from the assassination attempt..."I hope you guys are all Republicans!"  Oh, and supposedly, while Putin is under, the guy he puts in charge is another hardliner!  :o

Hopefully, they’ll administer sarin gas instead of oxygen!

5 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

One report has Putin going in for abdominal cancer surgery, soon. I wonder if he will say something like what President Reagan said just before they put him under to save him from the assassination attempt..."I hope you guys are all Republicans!"  Oh, and supposedly, while Putin is under, the guy he puts in charge is another hardliner!  :o

I hope he’s using Russian surgeons.

free medical care is worth every kopec.

Archived