SASS Wire Forum

Muskeeta Flats Grand Re-Opening Match

The Up the Creek Gang is proud to announce our official grand re-opening match will be May 14 starting at 0900.  This will be our first open match since we started the rebuild of Muskeeta Flats after Hurricane Laura in 2020.

Everyone is welcome and THANK YOU!!!

Possum

CONGRATS!

Wish I could be there! 

Is this the range that Hellbender was raising rebuilding funds for? That is a great looking range, by the way.

7 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Is this the range that Hellbender was raising rebuilding funds for? That is a great looking range, by the way.

Yes that's the same range.

16 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Yep, this is the one.  Thanks for donating a gun cart for us to raffle off - that helped a lot with the fundraiser!

Hellbender

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

Yep, this is the one.  Thanks for donating a gun cart for us to raffle off - that helped a lot with the fundraiser!

Hellbender

Glad I could help out. The new range looks absolutely incredible. Great job everyone.

Tell,

Nellie is quite certain that that is NOT Trailhead weekend.  We worked VERY hard trying to find a decent date and it is amazing how few decent dates are available.

We had as options, one in March, one in May and one in October.  That's it other than having it in the heat of summer or in January or early February when it may be very cold.

Possum

17 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

PLEASE tell me that isn’t Trailhead weekend!!:wacko:

Tell, I contacted Pepper to find out what date they were holding Trailhead. He said they had not decided on a date yet. So I told him we were going to schedule Bayou Blast for March 17-19, 2023. 

21 minutes ago, Nellie Blue #54399 said:

Tell, I contacted Pepper to find out what date they were holding Trailhead. He said they had not decided on a date yet. So I told him we were going to schedule Bayou Blast for March 17-19, 2023. 

Nellie-I pm’d you

But I foresee conflict 

Congrats to all of you for getting the range running again!

Archived