SASS Wire Forum

Another tidbit about the war

Yeah!!  Suicide!!  Shot himself in the back with an over and under shotgun.

Three times!!

OMG .. just like in the movies!! Those Russians are sooooo bad ... (Zelensky will need billions to defend his country!!) ... I wonder what bank accounts that money goes into!!

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=108525

RT was able to process my Chase Visa payment for the ball caps I ordered from their site (even though they said they couldn't ... came Monday) ...

1731025530_foreignagent.jpg.cae939edbec3a8c19b5c8f5f731290c7.jpg

7 hours ago, Patagonia Pete said:

OMG .. just like in the movies!! Those Russians are sooooo bad ... (Zelensky will need billions to defend his country!!) ... I wonder what bank accounts that money goes into!!

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=108525

RT was able to process my Chase Visa payment for the ball caps I ordered from their site (even though they said they couldn't ... came Monday) ...

1731025530_foreignagent.jpg.cae939edbec3a8c19b5c8f5f731290c7.jpg

Foreign agents must register with the state department?

10 hours ago, .44bang said:

People link to putin both negatively and positively end up dead, I saw an interview when he was asked about it he said it’s a coincidence

Sounds like the Clinton's:ph34r:

42 minutes ago, .44bang said:

While this is very funny, is there any truth to it ? 

I guess it depends on if you believe in Occam’s razor . Like all organized crime it’s hard to prove , the ones that rise to the highest levels got there for a reason, they are good at it .

1 hour ago, .44bang said:

Probably not, it would require too many people to keep their mouths shut and too many law enforcement agencies to be willing to cover up such a crime.

However, IF it is true, then then United States we believe in died years ago.

1 hour ago, Chantry said:

Probably not, it would require too many people to keep their mouths shut and too many law enforcement agencies to be willing to cover up such a crime.

However, IF it is true, then then United States we believe in died years ago.

Al Capone was never convicted of murder but I’m pretty sure he probably committed a few himself and probably was responsible for ordering many . He was convinced for income tax evasion. And he wasn’t anywhere near as powerful as a governor or president. 
Although like Billy the Kid , both Al and the Clintons are probably credited with more than they deserve . I think there’s more than a couple people every year in the public and private sectors that die because they knew something about the wrong person or organization 

I cam imagine being a bazillionaire one minute and then have room service deny your credit card and you get a message from Vlad saying “ Don’t ever come back to Russia, loser”, the next. 

As they say in the movie Sicario......  "Won't even make the news in El Paso". Or in this case, Leningrad.

10 hours ago, .44bang said:

The guy that broke the story about the Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac of the Phoenix airport 'committed Arkanicide-I mean- suicide a while back in Birmingham.

Look it up for yourself.

Archived