SASS Wire Forum

FS: Muzzle loading bundle; Bag, Horn and Knife!--LOWER PRICE/Added goodies!--SPF!

Hi all!
My guy has decided to part with one of his muzzle loading bags and horn (to which I have also added a knife!). The hand made horn is a right or left side carry and is 17 inches as measured along the outside curve from tip to butt, with a woven custom strap; no cracks/in very nice shape! It was bought off the CLA web site (this horn was custom made here in the USA). The knife is a basically new Jeff White "Frontier model", about 5 1/2 inch convex blade and 1/8 inches thick, with oak scales. The bag is leather, approximately 8 x 8 1/2 inches, with a 1 3/4 inch gusset, and a canvas divider inside making two pocket areas; stitching all intact and leather is nice and supple with no tears/holes!
All this can be yours for the unbelievably low price of $130--NOW $120 plus $20 shipping via a large flat rate priority box with tracking. USPS MO or personal check ok!

image.jpeg.4d706ad0d5f15ab425cb12fa1aa7d1a8.jpegimage.jpeg.28125dd72aa71fa7fb29154102cbad80.jpegimage.jpeg.7aa379240e0c1bed9cdd1ffa59640308.jpeg

• Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: Muzzle loading bundle; Bag, Horn and Knife!--LOWER PRICE/Added goodies!

Never would I have guessed that when I chose my alias, I would have to explain to soo many cowfolk what chert rock is, and how to pronounce it.

• Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: Muzzle loading bundle; Bag, Horn and Knife!--LOWER PRICE/Added goodies!--SPF!

Archived