SASS Wire Forum

COWBOY GUN CART - DALLAS TEXAS AREA - FREE!

Nice. Wish i was nearby. 

Wildphil,  I'll take it off your hands if its still available.  I've talked 3 friends into starting Sass in the last couple of months, so they are all in need of something.  I can get the cart to one of them which will keep me from having to make one for them.

I'm down in Houston, but spend a lot of time on the road, so getting up that way isn't too difficult.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny

7 hours ago, Johnny Knight said:

Wildphil,  I'll take it off your hands if its still available.  I've talked 3 friends into starting Sass in the last couple of months, so they are all in need of something.  I can get the cart to one of them which will keep me from having to make one for them.

I'm down in Houston, but spend a lot of time on the road, so getting up that way isn't too difficult.

Thanks in advance.

Johnny

COME ON JOHNNY!   

BUT DON'T BE A JOHNNY COME LATELY!

THANKS! 

Wildphil,

Checking out your local club, looks like you've got the Great Spaghetti Western coming up, do you know if space is still available?  Figure the only thing that makes a road trip better is a chance to shoot with a different club.

Johnny

• 3 months later...

HOWDY! Y'all.

The Kart is still available.   

I bean in Montana since May.   I am back now.    Sorry I came back to Hotter than Hell Texas.    :ph34r:

Archived