SASS Wire Forum

Dillon sl900 adjustment

Tennessee williams

Not Dillon user, but are you sure the wad fingers are intact.  Have seen this on my PW.          GW

Hay Captain

I have my MEC 9000 Hydraulic up for sale.  Are you interested? (1000. + shipping)

NCD

Yes,  what HC said,  I run 900 with STS's,  first change the plastic wad guide fingers and if not there is an adjustment on the alignment of that arm as it centers in the station,  there's a little adjustment screw at bottom of wad arm I do believe. 

Also those STS hulls seem a bit worn too.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Update:

Fellers at Dillon asked me when the last time I oiled the wad thingamajig. Turns out I've never oiled it. Also turns out, that was my problem.:ph34r:

Nope, not gonna say anything about you and problems.....nope, just gonna sit here...

Probably a piece of chicken foot in the wad guide. Or else stuck in the flammerwisken on the back side under the graubenmiffer.

Who would have thought a high speed machine running solid raw materials needed oiling and cleaning.

TW is a high speed machine that is lubed with nanner splits and nanner pudding.  The cleaning part however is in question.

21 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Update:

Fellers at Dillon asked me when the last time I oiled the wad thingamajig. Turns out I've never oiled it. Also turns out, that was my problem.:ph34r:

If you would have 

Listened to me this problem would have already been fixed. 

I recommend calling Widder - you must have missed my post on April 28th. 

Hells Comin 

1 hour ago, Whiskey Hayes #41999 said:

Who would have thought a high speed machine running solid raw materials needed oiling and cleaning.

TW is a high speed machine that is lubed with nanner splits and nanner pudding.  The cleaning part however is in question.

Well, I didn't know that thingamajig was supposed to go up and down! And I take a bath every other week whether I need one or not so:P.

4 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

If you would have 

Listened to me this problem would have already been fixed. 

I recommend calling Widder - you must have missed my post on April 28th. 

Hells Comin 

Hells, I called Widder about it. That joker told me to unplug it and plug it back in. 

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hells, I called Widder about it. That joker told me to unplug it and plug it back in. 

That is some really good high tech advice right there. Are you saying it didn't work? :D  :P  :)

After all who do you know more high tech than Widder? :)

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

12 minutes ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

That is some really good high tech advice right there. Are you saying it didn't work? :D  :P  :)

After all who do you know more high tech than Widder? :)

Regards

Gateway Kid

He charged me 30 bucks too!

PLEASE..... don't have TN call me.    I'm the one who sold him that piece of junk when I couldn't sell it to Red Knee.

EDIT:   TN is too cheap to buy any proper lube products.   He's so cheap that when he opens his billfold, ole George squences

his eyeballs calls its been forever since he's seen the light of day.

..........Widder

20 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

He charged me 30 bucks too!

Cheap at twice the price!

Lets review Widders legacy of innovation and forward thinking....

He practically invented the concept of the "crunchy peanut butter" action job. And in true humanitarian fashion passed it on to his various competitors! :)

Then showing near divine inspiration he removed the front site from his shotgun, which enhanced the overall aerodynamic's of the barrel, reduced the distraction of something shiny at the end of the gun and in a moment of true genius found that this also perfectly balanced the weight of the gun front to back! :) (every 4.1 grains of metal counts :D)

And finally showing a financial acumen, that ranks with the giants of industry, he talked you out of 30 bucks (that I am pretty sure he is using for the 20 bucks I heard he offers to those who write nice things about him) :P

Long live King Widder!

Regards (very tongue in cheek!)

Gateway Kid

Widder is the Mouth of the South. Few know it but Widders' favorite pastime is talkin'. His power went out yesterday and his bunkhouse boss taped two playing cards to his lips, so she would stay cool in the breeze. Only thing is, now her hair style is straight back!

22 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Widder is the Mouth of the South. Few know it but Widders' favorite pastime is talkin'. His power went out yesterday and his bunkhouse boss taped two playing cards to his lips, so she would stay cool in the breeze. Only thing is, now her hair style is straight back!

Well, atleast both of those cards were KINGS!

..........Widder

11 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Well, atleast both of those cards were KINGS!

..........Widder

Are you shore them paste boards weren't jokers? :lol:

Kajun

44 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Are you shore them paste boards weren't jokers? :lol:

Kajun

Hehehe, remind me to tell you how he gets the turbo boost going. It involves 2 playing cards and a big pot of beans.:o

Archived