SASS Wire Forum

WTB Nickle .38spl brass

Taos

I can send you 100 to help out.

Not looking to do anything but have you pay me for my expense, 

It looks like a small flat rate box is $9.45.  Add about $5.00 for gas to the post office.

So, it looks like for $15.00, I can mail them to you today.

PM me with your mailing information and send me a personal check in the mail.  Can send the brass today, I have the time.

Just an offer.  No biggie either way.  Decent brass, mixed headstamp, should be once fired.  Kind of funny, but I only use non-plated brass so have some nickel sitting around from store bought jacked ammo over the years.  Can send a "bakers 100" lol.

Done.

Yesterday for multiple hours on the phone, one of the CAS experts (Widder), helping me out with technical Marlin rifle questions.  Today, very grateful to find a CAS person needing something I had available.

Although new to the CAS sport, this leaves me reminiscing of the days maybe 25 years ago... teaching CCH classes at a Gander Academy and tending to the range, sweeping up buckets of brass daily.  Whatever we reloaders there didn't take home by the buckets, we sold to a metal recycling company for the price of scrap brass... those were the days!

Archived