SASS Wire Forum

FS Ruger Vaquero or BlackHawk Faux Aged Ivory Grips 2 Pair MORE PICS Sold Pending!

Wild Willi

Here are two pair of Aged Faux Ivory grips to fit the Old Model Ruger Vaquero or the Ruger Blackhawk. These are new grips I hve never tried them on a gun! I took them out of the bag and took the pics and put hem back in the bag The grips include the screw. One pair from Atamont is $74 Plus $10 shipping. My price is $65 shipped or $120 for the pair Shipped!

IMG_4199.jpg.663db8b130d69b5f166ee4939cb82811.jpgIMG_4212.jpg.4dfb6ac841455ba2c98824faa3e26be3.jpgIMG_4211.jpg.60035f24c28a8393b00013a08473a76a.jpg

Let me know if you can see it now I could see it before looked fine.  These see to be the same size as factory white grips however I have never tried them.  I was going to sell my bone grips and use these but just could not part with the bone grips!

• Wild Willi changed the title to FS Ruger Vaquero or BlackHawk Faux Aged Ivory Grips 2 Pair MORE PICS

Howdy,

Might look nicer on blue gun.

I like contrast of dark grips on stainless or chrome.

Just me.

Best

CR

• Wild Willi changed the title to FS Ruger Vaquero or BlackHawk Faux Aged Ivory Grips 2 Pair MORE PICS Sold Pending!

Archived