SASS Wire Forum

JEDI Gunfighter #320

Yul Lose

On Saturday at Cajon I had the privilege of presenting Moe T Vader his JEDI Gunfighter pin and buckle. Every since he got into CAS near Pensacola Florida he has seen the importance of growing the sport. Doing more than just showing up, moving steel and shooting the match sees him conducting new shooter classes, putting together loaner firearms on his own dime for new shooters to use and introducing a lot of new people to the sport.

The Escondido Bandidos matches are near Camp Pendleton where he is a Captain in the Marine Corps and at nearly every monthly match he has a Marine or four or five in tow to observe Cowboy Action Shooting. In my humble opinion there probably isn’t a better representative or spokesperson for our sport. The picture is from a match up at the Cowboys in Norco yesterday and Moe T is the big guy on your right and the other person is Joshua The Kid a young man who has been shooting for less than a year. As you can see Moe T has made quite an impression on young Joshua and that in itself says a lot about who Moe T is. Joshua is an up and coming gunfighter and I had the pleasure of posseing up with both of them on Saturday at Cajon. Throughout the match Moe T offered advice, scolding and encouragement where needed and young Joshua heeded it all. 

Welcome JEDI Moe T Vader.

A36E889D-AEAD-4B38-8045-CC568ED7CC07.jpeg

BBC5F08E-E428-49A6-A435-072B5E781816.jpeg

Welcome to the ranks!!

Welcome & Congratulations!

Great big JEDI hugs!

Scarlett

JEDI #235

Congratulations and a hardy WELCOME to the JEDI GF ranks.

And thank you, YUL, for taking care of the business of recommendation and presenting the JEDI GF pin to Moe.

..........Widder

Thanks for posting Yul!

Great description of Mo T Vator and congrats to Mo T, he certainly earned this!

I bet that Joshua the Kid will be wanting/earning his pretty soon too!

Congratulations Moe T!

I can't think of a more worthwhile and rewarding characteristic than wanting to mo-t-vate kids.

Welcome to the Jedi Order.

Waimea

2 hours ago, Double Diamond said:

Thanks for posting Yul!

Great description of Mo T Vator and congrats to Mo T, he certainly earned this!

I bet that Joshua the Kid will be wanting/earning his pretty soon too!

From what I saw Saturday, Joshua the Kid is going to be one heck of a gunfighter. You can see Moe T’s tutoring in the way he handles his guns and shoots a stage. He’ll be winning matches consistently within the next 6 months or so, I believe.

Yul, I truly appreciate all you have done for me. Not only as a mentor, selfless giver, & teacher, but as a friend. 
Hard times and long distances can try a friendship, but I have always been able to reach back to you and that means more than I can put into words. 
I am humbled by this induction and ask that you continue to hold me accountable.  

‘Till Next time,

Stay Motivated! 

At present, there are 321 JEDI's but the website won't always show all of them because sometimes, there are those

who are 'Pending'.  

There are some who have been approved but haven't been officially recognized by their sponsor.

The list of current JEDI's is on the website owned by DeadHead.   He does a great job keeping things organized.

www.shootingbums.org

..........Widder

Archived