SASS Wire Forum

NEW Wild Bunch Action Shooting Wire Forum is LIVE!

Misty Moonshine

The Wild Bunch Action Shooting Wire Forum got a software upgrade today. 

She's lookin' snazzy. 

Check it out: https://wildbunch.sassnet.com/ 

Its a new landing site, so if you had the old WB Wire Forum page bookmarked, you'll need to update it. 

Misty Moonshine

Can't find my account.  Sez my email is not recognized.    So far, new forum is a dud.  

Good, I'm glad it works for someone.  Apparently, I'm not someone.

Looks good!

Thanks, Misty!

:D

7 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Useless if you can't get on it.

kR

As stated, if you are having trouble logging in, just reach out to us and we can help.

Misty

2 hours ago, Griff said:

Good, I'm glad it works for someone.  Apparently, I'm not someone.

Hi Griff, 

If you are having trouble logging in, just reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. 

Misty

10 hours ago, Misty Moonshine said:

Hi Griff, 

If you are having trouble logging in, just reach out to us and we'll get you squared away. 

Misty

Tried that... apparently, the new software ghosted me!!!  :rolleyes:  

11 hours ago, Griff said:

Tried that... apparently, the new software ghosted me!!!  :rolleyes:  

Griff: 

Give us a call at the SASS Office when you have a few minutes and we can get this resolved quickly.  574-598-2987

Misty

*Note: The Wild Bunch Wire Forum is not tied to this Main SASS Wire Forum- it is a separate platform and requires a separate registration and login. 

On 4/26/2022 at 9:12 AM, Kid Rich said:

Useless if you can't get on it.

kR

Hi Kid Rich: 

I replied to your Guest post on the WB Wire as well- please give us a call at the SASS Office when you have a few minutes and we can get this resolved. 574-598-2987

Thanks,

Misty

When I went to log in the first time it didn't like me either. I clicked on "forgot password". It said it didn't recognize my email, but sent me a link to reset it. I reset with same old password and had to add my email. Worked like a champ.

well that was a waste of time

emailed 'contact us'  got reply

said to use "forget password"  never did software reply

changed SASS form password by hand

could get back in SASS forums, no problem

WB--still no joy.

technology is great . . . until it isn't

30 minutes ago, Hollifer A. Dollar said:

Tried to register but can't get the verification e-mail to come through.  Have tried 3 times, still no e-mail in either inbox or spam.

Same here.... also had the same problem on the SASS wire.  It wont send a verification email to my gmail account.  But it sends it immediately to another account I have.

I guessed at my password a few times and got locked out for 14 minutes.  So after that I actually looked up my password and got right in.  Other than being able to react to posts, I'm not sure what else is different?

On 4/27/2022 at 5:12 PM, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

now technology is great

James Chi who is Systems Administrator got me logged in.  

I find my frustration level is getting higher as I age.  

he was "the Man" on this problem

cr

3+ days, still no joy.   Even tho the process is saying the email with link to validate registration has been sent, no emails have been received, not in in-box, spam, or any other folder.  Even the Site Administrator's emails go straight to spam folder.  Not inspiring.  Not a stellar roll-out.  Should have been near invisible to the previously registered users.   I can see my old profile, but am locked out of logging in.  Even creating a new profile has proved useless.  I guess a few losses for the good of the majority is acceptable.  

Updated:  Finally able to log in.  Sorta like my shooting, slow, many hiccups and lots of misses along the way!

Archived