SASS Wire Forum

Four Corners Regional

Vicki Cudney

It was indeed an outstanding match. I want to personally thank the Dixie Desperados for their hospitality and graciousness extended to both my wife and myself.

They are everything this sport/game/lifestyle is about. It was my first time there, but it won't be my last.

A very sincere thank you.

Any results?

Mica McGuire was Regional Champ in 49er and WB Traditional.  His wife ExGz was best dressed WB lady and best dressed lady at the banquet.  My life Doc Barium was Regional Senior Lady Frontier Cartridge champ and won the ladies speed .22 rifle event.

I especially appreciate that the Dixie Desperados delayed the intense rain and wind on Friday until our guns were put away and we were under shelter.

Sidebar:  a major forest fire just north of Flagstaff closed US89 and caused some to change the route home. 

We realize that times have changed; gas prices are up, primers and other components are in short supply…….not to mention the effects of inflation. We know shooters have choices.  Today more than ever, we all have to spend our dollars and schedule our events & travel carefully.  A great deal of time and energy was put into this match to make the Four Corners Regional one that’s fun and entertaining.  We want it to be a match that everyone will remember with a smile……one that everyone will want to come back and shoot again. 
The kind and positive comments here sure mean a lot. On behalf of the Dixie Desperados - “Thank You!”  We hope to see you again next year!  BT

C9E17928-3645-435F-BE44-783B6A11B43D.thumb.jpeg.6132b4cf12598723ab515ef0a92a8ee6.jpeg

Marshall Kane, Sassy, Turquoise Bill, and Sarival Slim,  from the Arizona Territorial Rough Riders sure enjoyed y’all’s hospitality!!! Thanks Dixie Desperadoes. 

2 hours ago, B. T. Blade, SASS #35685Life said:

We realize that times have changed; gas prices are up, primers and other components are in short supply…….not to mention the effects of inflation. We know shooters have choices.  Today more than ever, we all have to spend our dollars and schedule our events & travel carefully.  A great deal of time and energy was put into this match to make the Four Corners Regional one that’s fun and entertaining.  We want it to be a match that everyone will remember with a smile……one that everyone will want to come back and shoot again. 
The kind and positive comments here sure mean a lot. On behalf of the Dixie Desperados - “Thank You!”  We hope to see you again next year!  BT

With all them foxes hanging around, ya couldn't keep me away.

C-ya next year.

(Posse 4 was best.):ph34r:

Archived