SASS Wire Forum

Another Truth

Subdeacon Joe

Atta girl!  I wish more "students" would do that.

My dad asked a friend who was a professor in a well known college how many students were in that school.  He was told "about three dozen.....and hundreds of part time attendees and losers." 

Dad was a college professor and answered that it sounded about right.

I just learned that Netflix is losing subscribers hand over fist. Elon Musk said it’s due to the “woke mind virus”. What’s great is this article comes from Yahoo. Scummy leftists having to report reality really must sting. Hahaha

https://news.yahoo.com/elon-musk-says-netflix-losing-144306879.html

I think I will be dropping Netflix soon as well. They updated pricing (raised prices) and claimed new programming and more variety. If anything they list shows and those added suck. 

The kids and I are watching 80's sitcoms and adventure shows....  ATeam, knight rider anything from that Era has culture shock like smoking in hospitals. 

The hippies got to be in charge and became 'The Establishment' man

One feature that IMNSHO that is hurting streaming services is I can no longer easily search for new releases. Only options  some of them have are Alphabetical order or "trending". When your tastes in movies doesn't align with the trending crowd finding new content to watch is rather time consuming.

My niece, who isn’t much of a talker, says that at her college in Pennsylvania they tried filling new students heads with PC Alphabet BS. I asked her how that went. She smiled and said “They tried.” Then she left. 
My brother told me “She doesn’t put up with that crap”

Good for her. 

12 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I just learned that Netflix is losing subscribers hand over fist. Elon Musk said it’s due to the “woke mind virus”. What’s great is this article comes from Yahoo. Scummy leftists having to report reality really must sting. Hahaha

https://news.yahoo.com/elon-musk-says-netflix-losing-144306879.html

I think I will be dropping Netflix soon as well. They updated pricing (raised prices) and claimed new programming and more variety. If anything they list shows and those added suck. 

I dropped Netflix almost two years ago and haven't missed it for a second.  Other sources suit me much better.

I can find what I want most of the time in the local library system: about 40 libraries all linked together by computer and the only one I gave any grief with is Sedona.  They have a very short, like six or seven day, checkout period.

As I sit here , watching Hell On the Border , (transfer bar pistols by the way :) ) Wind Howling 70 mph outside . Saw a thing that "Greenies" were holding a " Die out " protest more more green BS . My only concern is how long before the fat lady with the megaphone would Take to die out ? Do I need more popcorn  or should I switch from Coffee to whiskey while I watch ?

1 hour ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

As I sit here , watching Hell On the Border , (transfer bar pistols by the way :) ) Wind Howling 70 mph outside . Saw a thing that "Greenies" were holding a " Die out " protest more more green BS . My only concern is how long before the fat lady with the megaphone would Take to die out ? Do I need more popcorn  or should I switch from Coffee to whiskey while I watch ?

My recommendation for tv watching is always either fortified coffee or straight whiskey….depending on the show. ;)
I tried to keep up with Al Swearingen while watching Deadwood once. That was a mistake. :lol:

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Not so! Straight white people are always oppressors, never victims.

If white men acted like all the limp-wristed bedwetters say they do there would be no limp-wristed bedwetters. 

Just a thought. 

17 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

My recommendation for tv watching is always either fortified coffee or straight whiskey….depending on the show. ;)
I tried to keep up with Al Swearingen while watching Deadwood once. That was a mistake. :lol:

The joke’s on you, Al actually had tea in that teacup.

Archived