SASS Wire Forum

Just read in the London Telegraph that France and Germany have been caught breaking the NATO sanctions and selling millions worth of bombs, missiles and other armaments to Russia. The timing of the sales was unclear in the article, but it appears it has been occurring after the Ukraine invasion began.  

But for perspective, Millions of dollars don't buy very many armaments these days.  Hopefully this story will flesh out a bit in upcoming days. 

48 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I guess it should be “Never Again….unless you’re a nuclear power” then you can slaughter innocents.

Kuwait was NOT a NATO member, yet we built a coalition to liberate them. 

Kuwait has oil and plenty of it.

41 minutes ago, Whiskey Hicks said:

I just read about Macron donating defensive artillery to Ukraine. I dunno. Sources seem conflicting with one another.

I haven't seen a word about it in our media as yet-- only in the London Telegraph.  Draw your own conclusions about the facts, France, Germany, Nato, and about our media news feeds.   

28 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Kuwait has oil and plenty of it.

So does the U.S.

45 minutes ago, Whiskey Hicks said:

I just read about Macron donating defensive artillery to Ukraine. I dunno. Sources seem conflicting with one another.

It wouldn't surprise me to see France playing at both ends.  They've done it previously.  

I’ll look for confirmation on this.

12 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

So does the U.S.

Quite correct...but Iraq didn't invade the U.S. and we don't need liberating as we did it ourselves a few years back.

54 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

So “Never Again” is just a platitude now. 

I guess it really depends on who or what is saying "Never Again". Genocide is genocide regardless of how many times it's happened. It continues to get glossed over every time. Sure, everyone is "shocked" when it happens but then, in the same breath, says "I knew it was going to happen". So yes, as sad as it is, I guess "Never Again" has become a platitude.

Ahh NATO , I could have told you that long ago ,  The only ribbon I rate that I refuse to wear .  Beirut when Israelis  left, NATO allowed Sat and watched the Hezbollah come down the mountain trail with torches , NATO tells us Dont engage  we all know how that ended on 23 OCT

This is all over the Brittish news now, and not a single word here in the U.S.  

Why isn't that surprising?  Our media might as well be PRAVDA now.  

keep your friends close and your enemies closer , dont trust - verify , bottom line is we give way too much away to those that hate us and almost as much to those that pretend to like us , not gonna change till we get smacked down by external or internal forces 

I just read all those reports and it involves sales by ten EU members to Russia after the 2014 seizure of Crimea.  Nothing about any sales after the Russian invasion of Ukraine began.

Don't be too quick to believe ANYTHING you see in the "news."  There is so much disinformation out there in the ether it's impossible to sort it all out.  Russia is purposefully dumping wild and crazy stuff to weaken NATO.  The Brit media is even worse than ours for repeating garbage as "fact."

On 4/24/2022 at 6:42 AM, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Don't be too quick to believe ANYTHING you see in the "news."  There is so much disinformation out there in the ether it's impossible to sort it all out.  Russia is purposefully dumping wild and crazy stuff to weaken NATO.  The Brit media is even worse than ours for repeating garbage as "fact."

Exactly. The sole purpose of news outlets is to tell you what they want you to hear, and they will distort the facts as a means to that end.

Archived