SASS Wire Forum

I am turning in

Utah Bob #35998

Got my second  booster yesterday. Kind of dragged down all day. But the first booster gave me a headache and sniffles. Not so bad this time.

I had Pfizer for both jabs and the booster.

No ill effects other than the usual localized sensitivity and a bit of a thickening, at the injection point, for a day or two.

What was the booster you received?

Moderna for all our shots, initial two, first booster, and last week our second booster.

Same general symptoms that @Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 described.

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I had Pfizer for both jabs and the booster.

No ill effects other than the usual localized sensitivity and a bit of a thickening, at the injection point, for a day or two.

What was the booster you received?

Moderna.

Still keeping my fingers crossed. Had 2 Moderna last spring, a full dose booster in November. Had a spike protein test in January, absolutely no anti bodies.:huh:

February had a 2 shot dose of Evusheld which I was told to be on the lookout for cardiac arrest for 6 months.:huh: A month later the FDA decided we needed to double the dosage. So far I haven't had a heart attack.

Feelin fine this morning! :D
Well as close to fine as I get anyway.

I had the three Moderna shots , no side effects at all , other than the slight soreness where the needle went in. That only lasted about 18 hours. I count myself one of the lucky ones. Flu shots are always about the same.

Rex :D

My upper is still a little sore since the full dose booster in November.

6 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

No shot, no aggravation, no Covid. (Already had it, natural immunity).

Good for you. 

Not trying to bust your, or anybody else's chops, Bob. I only mention it because "They" don't anymore. When the Zombie Apocalypse first showed up, "They" were talking about how long until "Herd Immunity, or Natural Immunity". Then, when "They" started touting the Vax, Natural Immunity seemed to just go away.   

2 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Still keeping my fingers crossed. Had 2 Moderna last spring, a full dose booster in November. Had a spike protein test in January, absolutely no anti bodies.:huh:

February had a 2 shot dose of Evusheld which I was told to be on the lookout for cardiac arrest for 6 months.:huh: A month later the FDA decided we needed to double the dosage. So far I haven't had a heart attack.

This is why I only had the 1 shot dose because I had no choice if I wanted to continue to work offshore. I also got Covid shortly after having the shot, go figure. Was same for the wife and she took the 2-shot vaccine.

Seems they talk a mean game about the usefulness of the shots but seem to cause as much harm as good, or doesn't really do anything for you.

I had absolutely no reaction to both shots and the booster. Nothing but a sore arm.:o

Archived