Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

ISO: EMF sheriff saa


Recommended Posts

Just like the title says…I’m in search of a sheriffs model (3” or 3.5” barrel, no ejector) single action.  I’m quite partial to pietta/emf great western IIs, and 357/38 would be my caliber preference.  Let me know if you have something you’d be willing to part with!

 

- Ricochet 

Edited by Ricochet Jose
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have something similar but not what you want.  Only differences are that it is a Cimaron / Uberti not a EMF / Pietta, and it also has an ejecetor.  But it is an older model Uberti so it still has the 4 click action without the safety hammer.  It is the right caliber and right barrel length and I am willing to part with it.  Just wanted you to know that people are reading your post.  Good luck with your hunt and a free ride BTT.

 

Marliin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Howdy Jose.  AFAIK, the ejectorless models are usually 3", and the 3.5" will have ejectors.  I've never seen a Pietta 3" ejectorless (doesn't mean they haven't made any).  And the only ejectorless Uberti I've seen in a a really long time was a couple of years ago and Dixie Gun Works had it.  It was 3", I think, and was on a Pre-War frame (transverse spring loaded base pin release button).   Good luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Howdy Jose.  AFAIK, the ejectorless models are usually 3", and the 3.5" will have ejectors.  I've never seen a Pietta 3" ejectorless (doesn't mean they haven't made any).  And the only ejectorless Uberti I've seen in a a really long time was a couple of years ago and Dixie Gun Works had it.  It was 3", I think, and was on a Pre-War frame (transverse spring loaded base pin release button).   Good luck.

Thanks for the info, I’m sure you’re right about the barrel length.  Post edited!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marlin Buckhorn,SASS 51727 said:

I have something similar but not what you want.  Only differences are that it is a Cimaron / Uberti not a EMF / Pietta, and it also has an ejecetor.  But it is an older model Uberti so it still has the 4 click action without the safety hammer.  It is the right caliber and right barrel length and I am willing to part with it.  Just wanted you to know that people are reading your post.  Good luck with your hunt and a free ride BTT.

 

Marliin

Thanks for the bump, I shot ya a pm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RJ, I have a Ruger 3 screw custom gun, 3" barrel and no ejector, .357 mag/.38 spec. in VG-Exc. condition.  

Pics available if you're interested.  

Later pard, Doc Red Dawg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a 3.5” EMF stainless steel (not nickel plated) factory engraved, ejectorless sheriff model I may be Willing to sell for the right price.  I have no need to sell it but I would entertain an offer (just managing expectations at the outset.  Stainless emf/Pietta aren’t being made now and may never be offered again, so I wouldn’t let it go at a bargain price or even what I paid for it).  So if you’re still interested after all that’s said and done you can message me with your contact info and I can send some pics. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an EMF Great Western Sheriffs model with 3” barrel and no ejector. Made by Pietta. Unfired with box and paperwork. Blue and cch and has the 4 click hammer. I will try to add pics but if not able to drop me an email at Trav3l3r43v3r@yahoo.com. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Wand3ring_Lon3r said:

I have an EMF Great Western Sheriffs model with 3” barrel and no ejector. Made by Pietta. Unfired with box and paperwork. Blue and cch and has the 4 click hammer. I will try to add pics but if not able to drop me an email at Trav3l3r43v3r@yahoo.com. 

Sounds like it might just fit the bill.  Email sent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.