SASS Wire Forum

Henry is going racing

sassnetguy50

Whaaaaa? I thought this was going to be about a Henry race gun. :lol:

There are various firearm related sponsors in NASCAR and other racing venues. Henry, Berry's Bullets, Black Rifle Coffee (okay, not really firearm related) and the NRA are all current sponsors. There are other sponsors during the the year that are one or two race sponsors and there are have been others throughout the years.

The younger Imperato is a Race Car gun.  Races Porsche and other exotics.  Hear he's quite good.  Not surprising Henry RA would sponsor some folks to NASCAR.  Not surprising at all.

Please tell us how awful Henry's are and how you have extensive experience with them....

Please tell us how awful it is that Henry is wasting their hard earned money on something they like to support...

Please tell us how terrible Henry's are in Cowboy action Shooting. We haven't heard it enough...

Sorry...

No I'm not :P

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

The younger Imperato is a Race Car gun.  Races Porsche and other exotics.  Hear he's quite good.  Not surprising Henry RA would sponsor some folks to NASCAR.  Not surprising at all.

Being title sponsor of this race will draw people’s attention to the corporate move to Wisconsin.  Making Henry a heartland company instead of a New Jersey company.

Doncha just love a misspelling, where the misspelled word makes a real word - just not the word that was intended.

I read that, trying to figure out what in the world a "race car gun" could be.

For some reason I didn't figure it out in the original post, but when I was reading what sassnetguy quoted, it suddenly occurred to me that GUN was supposed to be GUY.

That makes more sense. ^_^

Archived