SASS Wire Forum

Eot weather

This site will give you the current and forecast conditions within 10 miles of the Founder's Ranch.

Edgewood weather

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Allie Mo,

Glad to see you'll be there. El Paso Rose and me are looking forward to seeing you. Hope we're there at the same time.

We didn't think we would be able to go this year but then right after the first 850 spots filled up we found a way. Then SASS open up the additional 500 spots and we jumped at 'em. :rolleyes:

Guest sawyer#34250

Thanks for posting that site, Pete. I will bet it gets more hits in May and June than ever before in its history!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting that site, Pete.  I will bet it gets more hits in May and June than ever before in its history!

421630[/snapback]

Your right Sawyer, no body will know what's going on, and they can raise their advertising rates on the site.

• 1 month later...
Guest sawyer#34250

It looks like the temps are crawling into the 90"s with low humidity. My friend who is a weather man says that means it will feel like the 90's with low humidity :D:D Those weather fellers are really smart, ain't they?

In the last few years I've noticed our monsoon startin' a week or 2 early,last coupla weeks of June rather than the 1st week of July.So it's possible we could get rain durin' EoT.

435346[/snapback]

It rained at my house in the valley four consecutive days last week. (I live thirty miles west of the Ranch). This is unusual for early June. We may indeed see rain at EOT. I hope the kiwis brought their raincoats.

Archived