SASS Wire Forum

The Doc Holiday Revolver For Sale SOLD PF

I have a Doc Holliday Uberti revolver for sale.  This is a SS 3.5" bbl, six shot revolver.  Uberti Bird's Head, white ?? grips.  I acquired this revolver during the pandemic while watching too many old Cowboy movies, and feeling just kinda left out of the game.  The revolvered has been fired but not much and not yet by me.  It has the original box and papers , but the box was opened by someone who could not figure he Uberti boxes.  After I received this revolver from another Cowboy I ordered a right hand shoulder holster.  In doing so I received a lot of information and history of old west shoulder holsters and leather in general from the man that made my holster.  He is the owner of Cochise Leather.  I need $ 1050.00 shipped from my ffl to yours.  I hope that I can get the pictures to download.

the doc holiday.jpg

IMG_4954.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4947.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

Yes, to both John B. and Worst Case.   The Cochise holster is included and this is a .45 Colt.  The dummies are my own Schofield snap caps with a lead head shiny exterior and a silicone butt plug.  ( some times call them Politicians) Not PC but ??.  Hope this helps

WCS, you might tell her that this revolver was just so darn pretty that it reminded you soo much of her you just needed it to be with you when you were not with her. Who knows.   It Might be worth a try;).  If you are serious about the revolver & holster,  they are yours.  Just Let me know.  C-U, C. W. :FlagAm::D

• C. W. Knight # 47289L changed the title to The Doc Holiday Revolver For Sale SOLD PF
  • 2 weeks later...

Also in the box you should find another cylinder rod.  That the original that came with the pistol.  It will also be a safety if you push the cylinder rod release and push the rod into the second notch.  But be careful that you don't do that when you expect it to go bang.  Can be embarrassing ;)

:D Hope you enjoy it, C-U, C.W.  :FlagAm:

Archived