SASS Wire Forum

Just moved to Georgia

Johnny Dollar

Hello all!  So we just moved to Georgia….  Will be in Canton when the house is finished but at the moment I’m in Acworth. I moved from Covington, La. And shot with the Bayou Bounty Hunters out of Amite, La. For many years.  
Now I’m looking for a club here to adopt me. LOL. I looked on the SASS web page and it looks like there are four clubs in the state.  I’d like to join a rifle/pistol range as well.  
anyone from this area or close by that can give some pointers as to where to go?  Which clubs?   It may be a couple months before I can gather everything to actually participate in a match.  I have all my guns…. But the clothes… leather is in storage.  

anyway…. Let me know…. And thanks!!

Johnny Dollar

5 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Hello all!  So we just moved to Georgia….  Will be in Canton when the house is finished but at the moment I’m in Acworth. I moved from Covington, La. And shot with the Bayou Bounty Hunters out of Amite, La. For many years.  
Now I’m looking for a club here to adopt me. LOL. I looked on the SASS web page and it looks like there are four clubs in the state.  I’d like to join a rifle/pistol range as well.  
anyone from this area or close by that can give some pointers as to where to go?  Which clubs?   It may be a couple months before I can gather everything to actually participate in a match.  I have all my guns…. But the clothes… leather is in storage.  

Johnny Dollar

You're from LA so you better look up Krazy Kajun. 

You might be long lost Kousins.

They are all friendly up there so reach out to the closest one to you.

On 4/16/2022 at 8:33 PM, Johnny Dollar said:

Johnny Dollar

Comment’ ca va et bienvenue Georgia! I think I’ve shot with you at the LA state match in Amite. 

Send me a message here in the Wire and I’ll send my contact info. There are several clubs in GA and there is a match every Sat. I'll contact you and give you all the info you want. 

Kajun

34 minutes ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Johnny Dollar

River Bend Rough Riders is closest to you. RBRR.org 

Tennessee Mountain Marauders is also close to you, it’s in Georgia despite the name.

Ocoee Rangers is pretty close to you as well.

All excellent clubs.

Georgia State is the third Saturday of May at the South River Shootists, a great club and also close to you.

Some of the best shooters and finest Pards in the game live down there, including the finest CoonAss in the world.....Krazy Kajun.

And he's proud of it..... ;)

Capt BB (Bill Burt) tries to make everyone think he's a nice guy, but once you get to know him, you'll find out

he only DISLIKES TN Williams and enjoys whooping up on everyone else.

Congrats on your move.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Some of the best shooters and finest Pards in the game live down there, including the finest CoonAss in the world.....Krazy Kajun.

And he's proud of it..... ;)

Capt BB (Bill Burt) tries to make everyone think he's a nice guy, but once you get to know him, you'll find out

he only DISLIKES TN Williams and enjoys whooping up on everyone else.

Congrats on your move.

..........Widder

Don't forget to hide yer kids' lollipops too. Ole Cap'n BB will steal them! Or try to. Last time I seen him try to steal a little kids' lollipop, that kid gave him the what for! 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:11 PM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Georgia State is the third Saturday of May at the South River Shootists, a great club and also close to you.

You want to go.  You know you do.

There's a match over in Gainesville this Saturday (April 23).  Registration at 8, Safety briefing at 9.  We shoot 6 stages straight through, do awards, and go eat Mexican for lunch.  $20 for non-members, $15 for members.  www.cherokeegunclub.org

Rolan

Archived