SASS Wire Forum

SOLD TO: PB MARK......LOWERED PRICE>>>FS Damascus Hunting/Camping Knife W/Sheath

SOLD TO PB MARK pf Damascus Hunting/Camping Knife W/Sheath. 8.50 full tang blade with Dyed Maple

hardwood handle/scale. Price:$35.00 and I'll pay shipping via USPS with tracking. Pay with

Personnel check, cash or Pay Pal. Guaranteed for life, mine.

Happy trails & thanks for your consideration.

QDG/Mike

DSCN1341[1].JPG

DSCN1339[1].JPG

Sold for $35.00.

Just sold me this second one of yours.  Really like the last one too.

Should still have your mailing address and will put the check in the mail today.

• Quick Draw Granpaw #48525 changed the title to SOLD TO: PB MARK......LOWERED PRICE>>>FS Damascus Hunting/Camping Knife W/Sheath

Mark, when was the payment sent? Nothing received as of 11:00 04.21.22. Maybe Friday.

Happy trails

QDG/Mike

Sent you a check for this knife on Monday, 4/18.  

Confusion possibly because I purchased another knife a couple weeks ago.

Should take the mail a few more days possibly.  Just noticed your note above so replied.

My records show check for the first knife posted my bank on 4/18.  I sent that check on 4/10.

Second check mailed 4/18.  This is the check for the above knife.  It has not cleared my bank.  You should receive it soon.  Mail in your state flows very slow...  FYI, you are holding the knife until payment is received.   That's about all I know.

Received this knife today.  Again, very nice quality.  Think my stepson is going to want this one...

Now it's time to keep an eye out for one of your smaller knives.

Thanks again.  

Archived