SASS Wire Forum

Western movie recommendations

So looks like I will be down all summer following my shoulder surgery,  going to get prepared for all the down time.  Any good recommendations for westerns? I have all the classics just wondering if anyone knows of any good newer westerns.

Rafe 

46 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Here's quite a list - don't agree with all, but decent. https://www.imdb.com/list/ls002152237/

Out of all the ones shown, I'm only missing 12 of them from my DVD collection.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Creek Law Dog said:

Out of all the ones shown, I'm only missing 12 of them from my DVD collection.

Got a lot as well, never counted though. Maybe I should fill in the blanks! I have both VHS and Disk.

7 hours ago, Rafe Conager SASS #56958 said:

Why was this moved to the Saloon? Didn't violate any wire requirements. Just looking for recommendations.

As I understand the Wire is mostly  for shoots, shooting and gun conversations. The saloon is for everything and anything like a saloon. 

Old Henry isnt bad if you take it for what it is , any of the Selleck westerns he did for a while, Johnson County war , and Epix is doing a Billy the Kid Series  starting next week . ( see my post on it ) since its a monthly subscription   looks like the have a bunch of other westerns also .

Howdy

Just watched Cry Macho.

Not really a western but at least a 7 outta 10......probably.

I can wait to get it on clearance.

O...Villian, have you seen that lately?

I liked the latest Lone Ranger but many didnt.....

You might like Burn Notice or Transporter or Las Vegas tv shows....How about Firefly??

Best

CR

Archived