SASS Wire Forum

SASS Regulator requirements?

Matthew Duncan

3 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

What are the requirements to be a SASS Regulator?

I was just awarded SASS Regulator status this year at EoT.  :wub:

So obviously the standards are not that steep.  :blink:

Mine was handed to me by Misty - so she had knowledge of the event and she was nice enough to not even mention,

"You know, I signed your nomination form by accident and by the time anyone noticed; it was too late to correct it"  :D

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

So now that the Wild Bunch is dissolved who makes the decision? Misty Moonshine?

From a earlier post by Misty Moonshine she is the sole owner.

2 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Mine was handed to me by Misty - so she had knowledge of the event and she was nice enough to not even mention,

"You know, I signed your nomination form by accident and by the time anyone noticed; it was too late to correct it"  :D

Congrats

2 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Good story Creeker... but... far from the truth.  I've watched your posts on the wire... and seen the help you've been to others, both on the wire and on the gun line.  You certainly deserved your badge.  Unlike me... I was at Tex and Cat's house a few years ago, when Cat made me promise to come to EOT the following year (2020)... I said sure... but then it was cancelled.  I got mine in the mail... with a note... "I found this rusty ol' badge in the bottom of a drawer from the early '90s... apparently overlooked for a long while...  thought you might like it!"  If that ain't a true story, it should be!

Archived