SASS Wire Forum

Think I will pass

PowderRiverCowboy

:wacko: I have no words. It’s beyond vegan crap.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese ice cream

The brand said this ice cream is made with Kraft’s “buttery, sweet iconic cheese.”

Planet Earth ice cream

This ice cream is described as a “blue spirulina almond ice cream and pieces of matcha green tea cake.”

Pizza ice cream

The brand says this ice cream has “cream cheese and mozzarella ice cream with a tomato jam swirl and basil crust cookies.”

Hot Honey ice cream

This appears to be one of the simpler flavors with vanilla ice cream with honeycomb and swirls of hot honey. 

Royal Wedding Cake ice cream

Inspired by the cake served at the 2018 royal wedding, this is “floral, sweet cream cheese ice cream with chunks of lemon sponge cake with layers of elderflower frosting.”

Bourbon Cherries Jubilee ice cream

The brand said not a “flame went near this sweet cream ice cream but we did blend in swirls of bourbon cherry compote so this flavor is still lit.”

Wild Blueberry Shortcake ice cream

This flavor includes wild blueberries swirled into vanilla ice cream with chunks of shortcake.

And here I thought the topic was going to be...

13ve9w.jpg.cecc7fb3615e9c8737e49b6a24ca4320.jpg

.. didn't see the ice cream reference:blush:

10 hours ago, Cholla said:

Bourbon Cherries Jubilee ice cream

The brand said not a “flame went near this sweet cream ice cream but we did blend in swirls of bourbon cherry compote so this flavor is still lit.”

Wild Blueberry Shortcake ice cream

This flavor includes wild blueberries swirled into vanilla ice cream with chunks of shortcake.

These two sound good.  The others, not so much.

Sometimes I wonder about myself. Hot honey. Vanilla ice cream with hot honey mixed with it. Hmmm. Wouldn't the vanilla ice cream melt when you added the hot honey?

2 hours later the little light bulb goes on, and I realized that's honey with chili peppers mixed in it - not caliente honey, picante honey.

3 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

Probably not coming to a store near you https://wilcoxsonsicecream.wordpress.com/flavorstreats/  Though not listed, their Sea Salt Caramel Truffle is the best ice cream I've ever had, and I've tried a lot.  Normal prices, too.

forgot about that place but yes they are good The Mountain Berry i am thinking was really good also 

Archived