SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Vaquero Brass Birds Head Grip Frames SPF For Real

Yul Lose

I bought these cast brass birds head grip frames with the idea of building a pair of 44-40 vaqueros. My plan was to have the barrels shortened, hammers lowered and action job and add these grip frames and elk antler grips by Patrick Grashorn. I’m selling them for what I have in them and I’ll pay shipping. I’ve never mounted them on guns but the guy I bought them from says he did, I’m guessing there may be a little fitting involved. The black micarta scales are included. $250.00 shipped.

312FC03B-E58B-46D8-B341-BB3D1F3A3ACD.jpeg

B7B6C0CC-16E2-4541-A3F5-0967F58236EE.jpeg

878BA68C-63F0-47C2-A506-C3E52EE4BF68.jpeg

A5ADD015-9EF2-4271-B27F-B4FDCFB3B944.jpeg

0A88B222-8CD4-45B6-9C77-7EB549FA477F.jpeg

BTT

27 minutes ago, Chert Rock Chuck said:

Original or new model vaquero?

Original, I don’t know if they’ll fit the new model.

Wild Willi you need to clean out your mail box. I’m trying to PM you my information, I won’t post it here, it’s just asking for trouble.

Wild Willi are you out there? Get back to me or I’m putting them back up for sale in the morning.

I got a pair of OM vaqueros plough handle ones in ss if you're interested in a swap. No grips though only frames, in perfect condition.

• Yul Lose changed the title to Ruger Vaquero Brass Birds Head Grip Frames Still For Sale
10 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

I got a pair of OM vaqueros plough handle ones in ss if you're interested in a swap. No grips though only frames, in perfect condition.

Thanks for the offer but I don’t have a use for the stainless frames.

BTT.

7 hours ago, SouthwestShooter said:

will these fit a Ruger single six?

raceshots8@gmail.com

I don’t know.

• Yul Lose changed the title to Ruger Vaquero Brass Birds Head Grip Frames SPF For Real
33 minutes ago, Wild Willi said:

I was trying to send me address as a pm please delete my info you folks have repeated. Also Yul I have already said I would take them and I will!  I did not have computer use on my trip an it was iffy on my phone as you can see 

I sold them to someone else. Your communications on this were very poor, you may disagree. 

Your correct and do not fallow the cowboy way. You sold the to me I was on a vacation and you could not wait a couple of days both you and the buyer should follow the rules you asked for my information and in an attempt to send you a pm it gets posted so you knew who I was. You see I am a long long time member and this is how you are going to transact yourself. I guess I learned something 

2 hours ago, Wild Willi said:

Your correct and do not fallow the cowboy way. You sold the to me I was on a vacation and you could not wait a couple of days both you and the buyer should follow the rules you asked for my information and in an attempt to send you a pm it gets posted so you knew who I was. You see I am a long long time member and this is how you are going to transact yourself. I guess I learned something 

Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh, I had no way of knowing what you were doing. For all I know your address post was a phishing scam to get me to post my address. I’m not clairvoyant and had no way of knowing that you were going on a trip. I learned something also, don’t sell anything to Wild Willi.

Archived