SASS Wire Forum

In need of 38-55 star line brass 2.125

Jakeleg

I know it’s a long shot but I just picked up a Marlin CB in 38-55 and am looking to buy some of the long star line brass for it,if anyone could sell me some I would greatly appreciate it and thank you

21 minutes ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

Jakeleg, How many pieces are you looking for, perhaps I can spare some. 75-100 pieces?

TB

I am also looking for it.  I’ll take whatever he doesn’t want.

The .38-55 brass I have which I use in my Marlin CB .38-55 measures 2.080", both new Starline and new Winchester brass are the same length. I have 75 pieces of new Winchester .38-55 brass and 100 pieces of new Starline .38-55 brass I am willing to sell, prices are as follows:

I am going to give Jakeleg the first chance to respond before I sell it to another buyer.

75 pieces of new Winchester .38-55 brass: $70.00

100 pieces of new Starline .38-55 brass: $80.00

Plus $10.00 shipping via USPS Flat Rate box.

TB

2 hours ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

The .38-55 brass I have which I use in my Marlin CB .38-55 measures 2.080", both new Starline and new Winchester brass are the same length. I have 75 pieces of new Winchester .38-55 brass and 100 pieces of new Starline .38-55 brass I am willing to sell, prices are as follows:

I am going to give Jakeleg the first chance to respond before I sell it to another buyer.

75 pieces of new Winchester .38-55 brass: $70.00

100 pieces of new Starline .38-55 brass: $80.00

Plus $10.00 shipping via USPS Flat Rate box.

TB

TB,

I'll take the Starline brass if Jakeleg doesn't want it.

Thanks.

--Doc Altman

Turquoise Bill I would gladly buy 50 if that’s ok?No need to be greedy I appreciate it very much that would get me started until starline makes a batch,let me know where to send funds? Anything you need I could help you with? Thanks

Jakeleg,

I sent you a PM with the payment information.

Sorry Doc, I really don't want to sell an extra 100 pieces of the Starline, the Winchester brass is available.

TB

Archived