SASS Wire Forum

FS Beretta Laramie 5.5 bbl in 45lc- FINAL PRICE DROP 800.00 includes shipping-withdrawn. no longer for sale.

This was my "unicorn"-I spent years looking for one and finally found in GB.  Due to a nasty divorce, I need to sell some firearms, and unfortunately this is one of them.

Here is the information on this firearm-I bought off GB from a seller/ffl  who claimed it was LNIB except for a turn line from dry firing.  When I received it, I found that was mostly true except there was a scratch on the grip (it is a scratch, NOT a crack).  In addition-and this is important, like some of the Beretta/Uberti Laramies, the "floating safety" did not function, preventing the gun from firing.  If you research this you will see that was a common issue.  I had my gunsmith remove the "floating safety" and the gun functions beautifully.  The trigger is very smooth.  There is a rebounding hammer which in theory allows the carrying of six, but I would never do that.  

It is 45lc and has a 5.5 bbl.  You get the gun, original box, manual, and the "floating safety" if you want to put it back in.

I am asking 800.00 which includes shipping.    To my knowledge, only 50 rounds have gone through it.  Because I do not live in a "free state" this will ONLY go from my FFL to yours.  Thank you for looking, pards.

Laramie1.jpg

Laramie2.jpg

Laramie3.jpg

Laramie4.jpg

Laramie5.jpg

Laramie6.jpg

• Long Gun Preacher changed the title to FS Beretta Laramie 5.5 bbl in 45lc-reduced price 900.00 includes shipping
  • Long Gun Preacher changed the title to FS Beretta Laramie 5.5 bbl in 45lc- FINAL PRICE DROP 800.00 includes shipping
  • Long Gun Preacher changed the title to FS Beretta Laramie 5.5 bbl in 45lc- FINAL PRICE DROP 800.00 includes shipping-withdrawn. no longer for sale.

Archived