SASS Wire Forum

New NM Vaquero

Rancho Roy

Bought another Ruger NM Vaquero in 38/357 this morning....Who would have ever thought that buying a NM Vaquero for $800 would be a GREAT deal!

Vaquero prices have gone through the roof lately. Some of the more desirable models have gone into orbit. Two months ago, Barleycorn Outfitters had a set of used stainless .357 Bisley New Vaqueros on Gunbroker that went for $3862, shipped, when the gavel fell. :blink: SASS Vaquero sets, especially in .357, are also nuts, as are the Limited Editions Lipsey's commissioned in years past in .32-20/.32 H&R mag, .38-40/.40 S&W, and .44 Special. 

i guess im behind the cost curve these days , i thought $600 was a lot but shelled out for a couple i needed back when , makes the others look good dont it ? 

10 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Bought another Ruger NM Vaquero in 38/357 this morning....Who would have ever thought that buying a NM Vaquero for $800 would be a GREAT deal!

I see  you were allowed to use the $ sign here!  Sorry Pard, had to say it!  :D

K.C.

14 minutes ago, Rancho Roy said:

I'm missing the point here...???

A Facebook Cowboy Action Shooting page - apparently the dollar sign flags the post/page and can get the page shut down.

19 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Had to Google that....you do have them over there :) 

Yup, got a friend that has two. (And a 64 Impala with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

Come to think of it, he talks funny, too. :lol:

Archived