SASS Wire Forum

zuckerbergered

Don't agree with the punishment, but hope to GOD this story will finally go away where it belongs! Rampant crime, rampant inflation, rampant DC corruption, war  in Ukraine, and THIS was the lead story for over a week? Disgusting.

3 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

Don't agree with the punishment, but hope to GOD this story will finally go away where it belongs! Rampant crime, rampant inflation, rampant DC corruption, war  in Ukraine, and THIS was the lead story for over a week? Disgusting.

Social Media attention , even you mentioned one that is a distraction from crap going on here , when the Gov pays social media "influencers " to broadcast a agenda you might want to rethink your viewpoint . Obama made it legal to pay and use media including news for propaganda .
  Many Iraq and Afghanistan Vets feel that even more than Vietnam , Americans let them down and gave away what they served to protect. And Yes we realize we got played bigtime for a money wash

Golly gee. He will not be allowed to go to the Oscars for 10 years? Oh my God!! How will he survive?

I thought maybe they had put a ban on his movies. He makes a movie, and does a great job, and the movie is an excellent movie, but he cannot be best actor inAND the movie cannot be best picture and the director cannot be best director because he's been banned for 10 years.

But apparently that's not it. He just can't go sit in the audience and applaud.

Oh the humanity.

6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Golly gee. He will not be allowed to go to the Oscars for 10 years? Oh my God!! How will he survive?

I thought maybe they had put a ban on his movies. He makes a movie, and does a great job, and the movie is an excellent movie, but he cannot be best actor inAND the movie cannot be best picture and the director cannot be best director because he's been banned for 10 years.

But apparently that's not it. He just can't go sit in the audience and applaud.

Oh the humanity.

He resigned from the Academy , So no he cant be nominated , ever. The 10 years his he cant attend . Not that this really matters , but since he cant go to Epstiens Island he will have more free time now :)

Our constant news coverage says he can still be nominated,just not present.

Archived