SASS Wire Forum

Press Conference Today

Just watched a press conference. Texas Governor Abbott stated that those that cross the border, illegally, will be bussed to Washington D.C., because the border towns cannot handle the great numbers of people that are crossing. 

He said he will announce more measures next week. 

I have to wonder how that will play out when the buses start arriving in D.C.. I wonder if that will force the hand of the feds to address the border crisis, or will they continue to ignore it. Perhaps they won't be able to ignore this. 

We shall see. 

Just now, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Just watched a press conference. Texas Governor Abbott stated that those that cross the border, illegally, will be bussed to Washington D.C., because the border towns cannot handle the great numbers of people that are crossing. 

He said he will announce more measures next week. 

I have to wonder how that will play out when the buses start arriving in D.C.. I wonder if that will force the hand of the feds to address the border crisis, or will they continue to ignore it. Perhaps they won't be able to ignore this. 

We shall see. 

They’ll ignore it just like they do everything else or blame it on Trump.

New arrivals will be immediately added to the voting rolls!!

40 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

New arrivals will be immediately added to the voting rolls!!

Only after issuing them no test drivers licenses and free cell phones.

Bus em to DC? Who’ll paying for the fuel??

18 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Bus em to DC? Who’ll paying for the fuel??

Texas is renting the busses and paying for the trip. 

BS

C'mon man! Y'all know the headlines will be all over the Texas Governor bussing in thousands of non citizens into the country. They'll offer it as proof that it's Abbott's fault.

Sez he's gonna charter planes, too... but had to add that it's "strictly voluntary."   Seems it'd be "unconstitutional" to haul folks places they don't want to be.   :wacko:

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/04/06/greg-abbott-texas-border-title-42/

What they will do is immediately file for a TRO to try and stop the buses before they even leave Texas.  If a TRO is issued then it will take months or years to litigate the matter.

What really got me more angry than I have been in a long time and I have been in a tizzy all day is Biden is giving Cell Phones (and obviously paying the service fees) to illegals. The pretext is that it helps keep track of them (GPS) and they need a phone so the feds can contact them when it is time for their immigration hearings.  Another fine use of taxpayer funds.

They won't ignore it, but they WILL bring the entire weight of a corrupt judicial system down on Texas with lawsuits, sanctions and possibly even arrests. Must protect the undocumented democrats from the oppression of Patriotic Americans.,

Archived