SASS Wire Forum

Indoor CAS in Niles, Ohio! Saturday April 9, 2022

Slow Mo Dern

Indoor CAS in Niles, Ohio!  Saturday April 9, 2022

Howdy!

The Lake Park Raiders will ride again Saturday April 9, 2022!

Come join us in Niles, Ohio for another fun-filled indoor Cowboy Action match!

Doors open at 9:00 am. 

Lead goes down range at 10:00 am after the Pledge of Allegiance and safety meeting.

Tons of good clean fun for the whole family at last year’s prices!     Coffee and donuts too!

Bring all the cowboy guns:  Lever rifle, 2 six guns, and a shotgun plus all the cowboy ammo.

Double barrel shotguns work best with the plastic shells we use because a double barrel shotgun won’t break the plastic rim off the shell.

.22 caliber cowboy guns and ammo are Ok to use.  Lead and copper washed ammo only.

Leave your shotgun ammo at home.  12 gauge and 20 gauge shotgun ammo will be provided by the club.

Visitors and spectators are always welcome. Bring adequate eye protection and adequate hearing protection.  Safety every time, that’s us!

Smokeless powder only!  We love our BP aficionados but the building is not made for black powder and we want to keep the landlord happy! 

That’s Saturday April 9, 2022!  We hope to see you there!

Slow Mo Dern

21 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Sadly I can't make it this time. But I'm given west point serious consideration the day after. I've never shot there yet. 

TF Jack!

If you don't come to Niles;  who's gonna finish in first place??  :blink:  :P

12 hours ago, Willie Miss 45 said:

I won't make this shoot but intend on burning some powder this season. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hey, Willie Miss!

You should come to Niles!  Turkey Flats Jack won't be there, and you could finish in first place!   :P  :lol:

The last time I saw you,  my grandson was a little kid!  Come out and burn some powder anytime!  

We also shoot at targets...     :lol:

22 hours ago, Willie Miss 45 said:

Isn't the first outdoor shoot the end of April? I may be ready by then.

Howdy Willie,

The first outdoor match at Brookfield is on Saturday May 14, 2022.

You might have plenty of time to get ready for first place, I think.  

Mo

Maybe I can cover for ya this month, TF. It’s looking like I’ll be in town for the weekend.

If some thing happens and I miss out Saturday, I’ll be at West Point. Bob and Sentenza always bring some fun.

Santa Fe Steve!

Come on out!  There's always a vacancy for last place but ya might have to battle me for it!  :P  :lol:

They say,  "the good guys always finish last!"  :lol:

Come on out to Niles.  You might see and hear things you've never seen nor heard before!  

Seriously though, some of the nicest, kindest, and generous people come to Niles to shoot.  A very fine bunch of people.

Bring your sense of humor too; it always helps.  

Mo

On 4/8/2022 at 11:57 AM, Wright Wily said:

Maybe I can cover for ya this month, TF. It’s looking like I’ll be in town for the weekend.

If some thing happens and I miss out Saturday, I’ll be at West Point. Bob and Sentenza always bring some fun.

Much appreciated, you can bring me that 1st place trophy at West Point tomorrow :D

Archived