SASS Wire Forum

Found one that I bought - (Update adding MEC 9000e to the list) Either a Spolar Gold or Dillon SL 900 - 12 Gauge Reloader

Please let me know what you have in either setup that you might part with. Looking for one in good condition and ready to load either Remington STS or Winchester AA's.

Update: Not having any luck with the two listed so how about MEC 9000E?

Thanks

Texas Maverick

Any interest in a MEC 9000H?  $1000=shipping

6 minutes ago, Nickel City Dude said:

Any interest in a MEC 9000H?  $1000=shipping

Thanks for the offer but I am hoping to find a used Spolar Gold as my first option and if not then maybe a Dillon. I have a Mec and am looking for something different.

Again Thanks

TM

4 hours ago, Smokestack SASS#87384 said:

You’ll find a lot more used Dillons on the market than you will Spolar and there is a good reason for that. Just good for thought. 

I understand, Spolar is the cadillac of the shotshell reloaders. Thanks

TM

One of the best loaders I have ever used was an RCBS The Grand.  The only reason I did not keep it was because I had a MEC 9000H and I liked not having to pull a handle to get a shell.

• Texas Maverick changed the title to WTB - (Update adding MEC 9000e to the list) Either a Spolar Gold or Dillon SL 900 - 12 Gauge Reloader

I wish RCBS still made the Grand. I found a used on on EBay at a decent price. When I recieved it it had several broken pieces. RCBS has been great about sending replacements. (At no charge!)  I should get the last piece in this week.  
I had a Pacific/Hornaday 366. I got tired of fighting it. 

Curious, why you do not have Ponsness Warren on your want list      Just another option in the fire    GW

1 hour ago, G W Wade said:

Curious, why you do not have Ponsness Warren on your want list      Just another option in the fire    GW

I looked at them but didn't find much out there for sale at this time so just didn't list it. I would really like the Spolar but not ready to dump $3k for it. I only need one for my CAS shooting and it would be a big overkill.

TM

• Texas Maverick changed the title to Found one that I bought - (Update adding MEC 9000e to the list) Either a Spolar Gold or Dillon SL 900 - 12 Gauge Reloader
On 4/8/2022 at 6:42 AM, Nevada Gambler, SASS #10225 said:

There’s a PW Size O Matic 900.  12 gauge plus 20 gauge kit for sale here in MI.

Don't  know how much for shipping, but price seems good $500. Go to Wolverine Rangers website.

Hope this may help you

NVG

Thanks for the info. A day late or I would have been interested. I ended up with a new Mec 9000E so it will replace my Sizemaster easier.

TM

If you like the idea of a foot peddle for your Automate, go to Shotgunworld.com and look for a person named Republican.  He makes a foot peddle kit for the Automate.  I have one and it works great.

I have Mec 9000h bought in 2006 has worked well for me. All these years

more rounds than I count(reload for 4 people).  But like everyone dream of a Royals Royce.  Paid $550 for my MEc and it’s hard at my age to justify $ for something more.

NVG

20 hours ago, Nickel City Dude said:

If you like the idea of a foot peddle for your Automate, go to Shotgunworld.com and look for a person named Republican.  He makes a foot peddle kit for the Automate.  I have one and it works great.

thanks for the info.

TM

I have the Spoler with the hydraulic system. It is by far and away better than any loader out there. I went from a single stage RCBS and a Mec 600jr to a Ponsness 800 then to the Spolar. The Spolar is by far the best.  I can load 36 shells per minute. Their customer service is fantastic. It'll make the most beautiful crimp out of some of the nastiest hulls. I have two 12ga tool heads. One for my cowboy loads and another for clays. I'll load cowboy until the hulls are beat up and then load them once more for clays and toss them. They come up for sale on trapshooters every once in awhile. 

1 hour ago, John E. Law said:

20220410_215939.jpg

I agree but couldn't justify the $3k for a new one and couldn't find a used one. I do like your shell and wad hoppers though. Need to check them out on the link on the box I guess.

Thanks

Dale

On 4/9/2022 at 4:56 PM, Nickel City Dude said:

Thanks for the info. I did order a MokeMate and it is on its way. 

TM

Archived